Humpolec loader parts - Joy stick.

/ Humpolec loader parts - Joy stick.
Well I hope the glued up one works good for you.
I can see that you where looking for a square one but What size?
The one on my 8050 is square about 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" about 7 inches tall.
View attachment 623510 View attachment 623511 View attachment 623512

That looks close and from memory the size may be about right.
It is possible/likely that Branson has used the same supplier for 8050 loader controls as for the smaller tractors.
2 1/4' square sticks in my memory, but the tractor is about 15 miles from home right now.

Anyway, I had started this thread because my local Century/Branson/Kukje dealer said he didn't have and couldn't get the original part.
So, CAUTION : If yours starts to split don't throw it out until you can get a replacement - a bit of amoral from time to time might help.

Last edited:
In reply #4 to this thread I posted a link to a KIOTI part available from Perry Power.
On closer readinng of their description I found the following;

"Boot measures 2-1/8" square inside. It is rubber so it will stretch a little to slip over the top of your valve."

It goes on to list a lot of Kioti tractors up to about 55 HP (not that HP is any gauge of loader valve joystick size, but at least it shows that this isn't used only on Kioti tiny or HUGE tractors)
I think this is close enough to take a chance on, I'll drop by the next Kioti dealer I come across - may even go out looking for one - take a a look at one at their parts counter.

/ Humpolec loader parts - Joy stick. #13  
From what i remember about those loaders is they were produced by a company called Ansung USA, you may try looking them up and giving them a call, they may be able to help you find what your looking for.

/ Humpolec loader parts - Joy stick. #14  
Hey Reg,
If you can’t find one try some stuff called SHOE GOO , I have used it on rubber boots and some miscellaneous rubber repairs , on one repair I imbedded some fiberglass mesh in it a few years ago and it’s still holding up good and it’s made to get wet and can handle extreme hot and cold ,’ weather ‘ good luck , Dan

Hey Reg,
If you can稚 find one try some stuff called SHOE GOO , I have used it on rubber boots and some miscellaneous rubber repairs , on one repair I imbedded some fiberglass mesh in it a few years ago and it痴 still holding up good and it痴 made to get wet and can handle extreme hot and cold , weather good luck , Dan

Thanks, I remember that from DECADES ago.
A workmate who had just graduated used it on his BEST "go to work" sneakers.
He must have borrowed clothes for the interview, they kept him "in training" until he spent his first month's pay check on clothes that could be worn in front of customers.

Anyway, the liquid tape seems to be working well, though I'll keep my eyes and ears open anyway.
BTW, another bit of rubber that seems to rot and split is the sleeve over the brake lock.
It lasted longer than the loader joystick boot, but I have gooped that up with liquid tape too.

Last edited:
   / Humpolec loader parts - Joy stick. #16  
I have a Century 3035 that needs a new FEL Joystick Boot. They are available from Zetor (P/N M001946) as they used the same loader on some of their tractors. It is a bit pricey at around $56. I am going to try an ATV CV Boot. I found one from All Balls that should work if it will stretch a bit, it is P/N 19-5022 and costs around $14. They have a couple of universal fit boots also, but I have not been able to find the sizes for them so I have an inquiry into them for the ID of the two openings, will update when I get that info. This should hold up to the weather just fine as they are made to take a beating in mud, water, snow, etc.

/ Humpolec loader parts - Joy stick. #17  
Picture of my CV Boot from a Polaris RZR 1000 XP to replace the FEL boot.
Joystick Boot.jpg

/ Humpolec loader parts - Joy stick. #19  
Looks great! Thanks so much for sharing what you found to work and posting the part numbers as well. I am going to pick up one of these CV Boots as soon as I can to fix mine.

Hahh, I started this thread over 4 years ago.

OK, so the goop is kinda holding up ....kinda.

An aside - I have been building 3D printers for some time now, maybe 8 years, so I get all sorts of flyers from suppliers. One that caught my eye last week was one from Syraya Tech touting their flexible resins.

OK, so I sketched up a "rubber" boot for the joystick and I'm thinking of buying about $70 worth of resin for this. I know, I know, out of all proportion to the cost of the real part but I still can't get that and hopefully I'll print other rubbery things at some point.
(better be soon, there is a limited shelf life issue).

Questions:

Anyone ELSE taken this path ?
How did it work out ?
Any tips/tricks ?
What about the wavy section of the original part ?
How thick did you make it ?

and/or Where did you get stuck and give up ? (-: