Hydraulic safety valve and float valve install on bucket hydraulics...

/ Hydraulic safety valve and float valve install on bucket hydraulics... #21  
Velocity fuse is another technical name for hose break valves, they are rated in gpm for the specific condition of extreme flow due to hose or fitting failure.
Most anything that lifts a person and forklifts have them built in to the base of the lift cylinder.

/ Hydraulic safety valve and float valve install on bucket hydraulics... #22  

/ Hydraulic safety valve and float valve install on bucket hydraulics... #23  
oldnslo... Does a Tele-handler have float feature? Not sure since have not been around newer units.

I can't see what use a float feature would be on a telehandler... Sooo I doubt they would have that feature...
My knowledge of JD industrial tractors/hyd's is limited due to have formerly being employed by an AG equipment only dealer but I'm fairly positive factory loader valve has "boom float" incorporated in boom control spool valve.

/ Hydraulic safety valve and float valve install on bucket hydraulics... #24  
Just a note on functional operation difference between hose burst - velocity fuse and PO check.

The PO check is an active component in the system and instantly locks the load in position until the pilot signal opens the valve.

The hose burst is a passive valve and does nothing in the system until some things fails allowing excess flow through the valve above its set point. Then the valve closes preventing load from falling rapidly.

Unlike PO check These do not interfere with float feature.

Also unlike PO check These do allow load to fall an unknown distance before closing.