Hydraulic top link on BX

Frogmore

Tractor
Kubota B2620
For the things I'll be doing with this tractor, I don't know if I'll ever need it, but what about a tilt cylinder? Am I going to have a tough time finding a cylinder that works for me there?
Depends on where you look. This is really a custom part (with a price to match).

You can find them here
fitritehydraulics.com-pricing

I have been thinking about this for a decade, maybe this will be the year I order one, so next year will be the year I actually have one.

OP
M

mwemaxxowner

Gold Member
Tractor
White/Iseki Field Boss 21
I see (and thank you). So it's even tougher to get right than the top link.

OP
M

mwemaxxowner

Gold Member
Tractor
White/Iseki Field Boss 21
I'd like to give an update. Especially with the Pat's added the top link is not so hard, and I plan to try to source that locally. However, the tilt is not so easy.

Here's what FitRite can do for me/us:

"I would build your T&T units with 2" dia cylinders and 1 1/4" dia rods similar to those pictured.
Here is what you would be getting and what those costs would be.

A cat 1 top link with a working length of 16 3/4"- 23 3/4" allowing for the added length of the Pat's QH. $315
A side link built to provide an equal amount of tilt angle to both sides. $455
2 hose kits made with 1/4" hose and 1/4" male AG type couplers. $120
2 sets of flow restrictors, these allow for slower smoother adjustments of the hydraulic links. $30
UPS 4 day shipping costs of. $109

So for $1029 you can have this complete top & tilt set built for your application and shipped to your door.
Current lead times are running a minimum of 30 weeks."

Quoted from Brian at FitRiteHydraulics.

I plan to order the tilt cylinder from him and just deal with the wait. I don't have any 3 point implements yet.