Hydro leak

/ Hydro leak #1  

Pixguy

Tractor
2011 MF 2410 TLB
Through the summer I致e noticed the fluid on my mat under the forward/reverse pedals. I致e looked close and even tighten all the joints but I知 still getting the leak.

Any ideas?

C5FE64FC-3686-4BDB-83D2-0E09565EBB86.jpeg

/ Hydro leak #3  
Check to see if the oil is dripping from the loader joystick valve block. O rings may be in need of replacement.

/ Hydro leak #4  
Just remember that there wil allways by a bit of oil between the malel and female coupler that wil go astray

/ Hydro leak #5  
My 2310 often has some fluid there on the floor as well, though not as much as in your pic... When I first got it, I found some leaks around fittings under the plastic joystick control cover; just tightened them up.

Eventually it got to the point where I just left the cover off so I could see what's going on.... not too much leaks now, but always a little, like Trekkers pointed out above: impossible to prevent some from dripping when coupling & de-coupling FEL hoses there.

Suggestion: remove the cover, clean it all up, and then observe.

FEL hoses.JPG

/ Hydro leak
Here is a photo of my 2410 setup. Nothing above that could be dripping down.

8B912FB2-9808-4916-A1C4-1203613A821B.jpeg

/ Hydro leak
So I did further investigating. It appears the leak is coming from the hydrolic connections. I took this one apart, cleaned it with gasoline and it still drips.

6685CEFB-118D-4D47-9502-11C536129459.jpeg909E5C9A-1FDA-4B7B-8C8A-58126224A233.jpeg95D35A62-8AF3-4981-ADEA-CB13C10329B4.jpeg2F4645D6-6BAA-48C0-8C8F-DBCE432EA55F.jpeg

The first one shows how bad it is. Certainly not a normal small drip.

/ Hydro leak #8  
Some couplers may leak a little more fluid than others but they will all leak. If it is more than an occasional drip it probably should be replaced. There is such a thing as flat faced couplers that typically never leak but they cost considerably more.

/ Hydro leak #9  
Some couplers may leak a little more fluid than others but they will all leak. If it is more than an occasional drip it probably should be replaced. There is such a thing as flat faced couplers that typically never leak but they cost considerably more.

jeep has hit the nail on the head. I have the same sort of nuisance leakiness with a FEL on a Kubota. The flat faced connectors are a lot more expensive but essentially leak-free. Dirt and debris in/around both the male part and the socket side of the connector tends to aggravate the leakages.

The flat-face style has become "the standard" for most skid-steer applications. If you have one nearby take a look at those to see what these are like.

/ Hydro leak #10  
Thanks, Pixguy. I had forgotten that the 2400 series had the couplers down near the floor. Sounds like you've located the problem, at least.