I found a cheap enclosure for us 2320 2520 guys for winter

/ I found a cheap enclosure for us 2320 2520 guys for winter #1  

BlackRaptor

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 3320
   / I found a cheap enclosure for us 2320 2520 guys for winter #2  
That looks like a really spiffy setup, especially for the price. I sure wish they made one for the JD 5003 series tractors.

I have a canopy now for my 5303. Apparently some people have had success with just a golf cart cover over the canopy like this:

GLET02-2.jpg

If you buy one of The Green Dealer units, let us know how it works out.

/ I found a cheap enclosure for us 2320 2520 guys for winter #3  
I think that looks pretty darn good. I noticed they sell one for the 2305. I may order one soon. The price is very, very reasonable.

/ I found a cheap enclosure for us 2320 2520 guys for winter #4  
Good find, need to measure the garage door to see if it will fit.

/ I found a cheap enclosure for us 2320 2520 guys for winter
I found out I have a 10% off ticket from paypal that i have to use before 10/30/08 so thats going to save me 65 bucks on the purchase.
I'm going to order one tonight when I get home I think. I might try to put my own plexi glass in the front but i'll see how it looks as is to start with.

it says it's for a 2320 but the 2520 and 2320 are the same machine when it comes to cab dimentions right?

/ I found a cheap enclosure for us 2320 2520 guys for winter #6  
Looks great.

Has anyone run a similar enclosure on any kind of tractor in the winter? Does it fog up on the inside? What about an inexpensive heat source?

I used to plow with a mid-1960s Land Rover. No heat. Lots of condensation on the windows.

I'd get one if it didn't cause a lot of frustration with visibility...

The frosting up is why i think I would install some plexi or glass my self that could to wiped down and i know i could have a piece of plexi installed much cheaper then the 155 for thier glass.
I would think the tractor could run a small eletric heater without too much trouble. i was thinking of getting one to mount up into the hard roof pointing on the front glass.

/ I found a cheap enclosure for us 2320 2520 guys for winter #8  
Great find.
I like it. Was telling the wife a couple days ago that I would like to build one for my 2320. She said I already had too many projects going. That said, maybe it would make it easier for me to get one of these.
Noticed their ad says 3 available.
Hope that's not the case.

/ I found a cheap enclosure for us 2320 2520 guys for winter #9  
Stupid question:

Why would Plexiglass be any better than Lexan. All the windows
are hard lexan, right?

Also, for a defroster, those cigarette lighter tiny heater/defrosters
that Wal-Mart sells (I got a bunch for $2.50 each end of last season)
should work. Problem is they take I think 15 amps each so either
I couldn't use them long or would need the HD alternator on my 2305... :)

Or I was thinking if I got the glass that maybe one of those old 'stick on'
electric rear window defroster kits would work (if I could still find one anywhere..).

I was thinking the windows where floppy.
But now that I look closer they look like hard lexan
well front and rear do i'm sure the doors are floppy.
I know i've seen a little low profile eletric heater that you could tuck up into the roof of the cab. then use foam to keep some of the heat from lifting out of the roof.

rbutterfield I'm sure they have many more then three it looks like he sells a lot of stuff.