I have a bad feeling about this

/ I have a bad feeling about this #41  
Your best option is just having a mobile tire service out. Even if they have to replace both rims and tubes it'll probably cost you under a thousand bucks. And they'll have the whole job done and be gone in less time than you could even get the first tire off yourself.

/ I have a bad feeling about this #42  
Calcium was the only way to go for any number of years. There are better options today; Rimguard seems to be the best out there.
You may save the rims if you act quickly. I would certainly dismount the tires, and clean/repaint them before starting over.

/ I have a bad feeling about this #43  
I'm not equiped for any of this :-( I guess I'll call the shop where I bought it tomorrow.
If you haven't done this yet - it is so much easier then you might think - shops tend to charge ya an arm and a leg or pumping out and refilling - I would be more than willing to walk you through the process to include equipment needs

/ I have a bad feeling about this #45  
I had two tires MUCH larger than the ones in question pumped out, and filled (moving calcium from one machine to another) about two weeks ago. The entire bill for the service call including tax was $189 Canadian.
It is not worth trying to do yourself.
The tools required will cost more than hiring it out.

/ I have a bad feeling about this
Did they go to your place or did you have to bring them the loaded tires?

/ I have a bad feeling about this #47  
Did they go to your place or did you have to bring them the loaded tires?
That was a mobile tire service driving to my yard and doing it out in front of my shop.
Most tire companies won't even have the pump and tank at their shop. Filled tires are usually if not always done on site.

/ I have a bad feeling about this #48  
That's some good pricing, our last was well over $300.
Pump out replace tube refill.

/ I have a bad feeling about this #49  
Tube change was likely the difference. This was just pumping out of one tractor and into the other.
These guys are pretty good though..

/ I have a bad feeling about this #50  
...Still have no idea why anyone would put a corrosive liquid in their tires....

It's to add weight, for traction. Not seeing how that could be confusing.

Calcium was the only way to go for any number of years. There are better options today; Rimguard seems to be the best out there.
You may save the rims if you act quickly. I would certainly dismount the tires, and clean/repaint them before starting over.

Some parts of the country Rimguard still isn't a reasonable option. I'd have to go 80 miles to get Rimguard, and would have to take the tires there. My tire guy was not a fan of Rimguard, but I'm not sure if that was sour grapes because he wouldn't pony up to have the local franchise (or whatever) or if he really disliked it for some reason. It sounds like a much better alternative than calcium to me.

That was a mobile tire service driving to my yard and doing it out in front of my shop.
Most tire companies won't even have the pump and tank at their shop. Filled tires are usually if not always done on site.

This is the way it works here. In fact, I had to wait for the service truck to get back to the shop (turns out they were out near my place, but I brought it in)

That's about right for eastern South Dakota also. $100 for the service call, a little more that $100 a side for pump out, clean rim, new tube and put the same fluid back in.