3-Point Hitch I Match Alternative?

/ I Match Alternative? #1  

philurbs

Tractor
John Deere 2320
Hi All, I recently took delivery of a new to me 2011 J.D. 2320, 232 hours. Loving it so far, but have a question on the I Match quick hitch. Anyone know of a cheaper alternative to the John Deere $300 plus hitch. Perhaps another brand that hurts the billfold a bit less. Thanks in advance

/ I Match Alternative? #2  
Check agrisupply.com

They have one almost identical to the imatch. I have the imatch on mine they are helpful and quick.

/ I Match Alternative? #3  
Item number 65062, 50hp max, cat 1 hitch, $89.95 in july 2012 catalog. Its worth subscribing to their monthly catalog...

/ I Match Alternative?
Thank You RX, I'll check it out soon.

/ I Match Alternative? #5  
Look up Carters quick hitch, well under $100 and works great. Look on ebay or the Carters tool and dye website.

/ I Match Alternative? #6  
Don't forget Harbor Freight, about $90 with coupon.

/ I Match Alternative? #7  
Hi All, I recently took delivery of a new to me 2011 J.D. 2320, 232 hours. Loving it so far, but have a question on the I Match quick hitch. Anyone know of a cheaper alternative to the John Deere $300 plus hitch. Perhaps another brand that hurts the billfold a bit less. Thanks in advance

Hate to say it but the JD Imatch is the BEST. Had mine for 12 plus years without a single issue and now use on my Kubota. $300 is cheap

/ I Match Alternative? #8  
I have a harbor freight quick hitch and a imatch. There is no comparison. Here is a video comparison I made. I think the imatch retails for $350.