I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #91  
Really?
I am OK in NY?
I'm driving from FL with $20K cash, to pick up a tractor, and have my FL concealed carry permit.
I can legally be armed outside NYC?
I don't think so!
Your post said nothing about coming from another state.
Yes New York state is backwards in that they do not do reciprocal permits, but if you are a New York state resident you can (generally) get a carry permit.

Aaron Z

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #92  
Yes New York state is backwards in that they do not do reciprocal permits, but if you are a New York state resident you can (generally) get a carry permit.

Aaron Z

"Your post said nothing about coming from another state".

"driving from Florida", is not "coming from another state"?
Florida... IS ANOTHER.... state!

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #93  
"Your post said nothing about coming from another state".

"driving from Florida", is not "coming from another state"?
Florida... IS ANOTHER.... state!
Here is YOUR post that I replied to:
"I am carrying a side arm and my friend is carrying too."

And....if you are doing that in NY, NJ, CT, MA. etc, you are likely BOTH going to jail!
Please point me to the part where you mention coming from another state in THAT post.

Aaron Z

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #94  
It was discussed in a referenced thread but I'll say it again. If you get pulled over for a license plate light out and have large $$$$ amounts of cash they can take that cash depending on the states civil asset forfeiture laws.
YES, Police can be thieves too!!.. it happened many times!!. DON'T carry large amounts of cash!!..:eek: only carry what you wouldn't mind too much being stolen by Police!!..

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #95  
Here is YOUR post that I replied to:

Please point me to the part where you mention coming from another state in THAT post.

Aaron Z

Perhaps a little confusion on my part.
My point being that, if ANYONE is coming from another state and going to/through NY (state or city) for ANY reason they had better not be armed.
If you drove over the NY state line with your NY carry permit, and were carrying, you would be going to jail in MA, as well as in NJ, CT, and PA.
If you head North through Vermont, you can escape, but don't go too far.....Canada is REALLY nasty on concealed carry.
If I drove into NY from ANY state, and was carrying I would be going to jail in NY.
The practical rule: If YOU are armed (carrying cash?)..... stay safe....stay IN NY state!
If I am armed, (carrying cash?) I must stay OUT of NY state to be safe!

Come to Florida,..... we only jail convicted criminals if THEY carry guns!

Last edited:
   / I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #96  
To me. When people make excuses as to why they can't pay cash or wait for a cheque to clear, is nothing but a warning sign. Legit people dont' seem to have all these problems!

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #97  

Aaron Z
in New York, you have to demonstrate a need for a carry permit, else you don't get one!. a home/firing range permit is much easier to get!.. New York City is much harder to get ANY permit, though.. they have their own laws there!..

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #98  
To me. When people make excuses as to why they can't pay cash or wait for a cheque to clear, is nothing but a warning sign. Legit people dont' seem to have all these problems!
People don't want their money stolen by Police, who use it to fund their money making operations!. how's that?. waiting for a check to clear should be no problem, though..

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #99  
I have a couple of "country gentlemen" friends that headed for the city with thousand in their pockets, going to an auction. Got caught in a city traffic stop, and things went badly from there. Treated as though they were drug dealers.

Last edited:
   / I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #100  
I have a couple of hillbilly friends that headed for the city with thousand in their pockets, going to an auction. Got caught in a city traffic stop, and things went badly from there. Treated as though they were drug dealers.
there you go, it's better not to tempt the Police with Money!!.. you can Google " Civil Forfeiture" and see many thefts that have happened!. Sometimes, after many years, they can get their money back, but don't count on that!. Civil law is a TRUE JOKE!... I don't believe in it!.. at least in Criminal law, you have many protections..