I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #111  
You probably couldn't get there from where you were anyway.

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #112  
I guess that isn't a completely accurate description of where I am. It should read, "20 miles from alotta somewheres". I have no idea where Lower Uncton is so I don't know the answer to your question.

EXACTLY the point!
No one knows where..... "20 miles from alotta somewheres is",..... OR where "Lower Uncton" is.
"Lower Uncton" is the fictional location that a seemingly paranoid TBN member uses, and many here find it a bit ridiculous.

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #114  
I looked at your link but didn't see where it says who approves the permit. Usually it is the CLEO for the area which in a town or city would be the police chief but if the individual is in the county, outside of a town or city, it would usually be the sheriff that would approve the permit. But I am sure that could vary from state to state.

Not trying to be picky, just a clarification.
Correct
it's the Police Chief that has to approve the Permit, Not the Sheriff, though!.. another provision. NRA-ILA | New York Gun Laws
I know numerous people who have gone through the process to get a concealed carry permit in the last few years, out where we are in the sticks (not in a city), your concealed carry permit is applied for and issued through the county sheriff.

If you reside in a city, you would likely get it through your City Police Department, but where we are at it goes through the county sheriff's department.

Aaron Z

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #115  
here in idaho its thru the sheriffs office. but we are an open carry state also. Here, even banks don't care if you concealed carry (although...maybe now where everyone can wear a mask they might), but don't want open carry within branch. NO federal offices allow either form of carry.

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #116  
here in idaho its thru the sheriffs office. but we are an open carry state also. Here, even banks don't care if you concealed carry (although...maybe now where everyone can wear a mask they might), but don't want open carry within branch. NO federal offices allow either form of carry.

How would Federal offices know if you are carrying concealed?
Post Office concealed carry?

I use VA hospital outpatient facilities.
Big sign at the main roadway entrance: No weapons permitted.
I have a CC permit.
So what should I do?

Leave my handgun at home, those days when I am out for the day, in a city 35 miles from home, when I also have an appointment at the VA ?
Ain't gonna happen!
I do put it in the glove box, but I would rather carry it inside.
I have often thought about what COULD happen, with a mentally deranged veteran in there.

Last edited:
   / I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #117  
Whatever, i hope you enjoy a jail cell. Read the fine print on the post office sign. If caughy its mandatory jail time.

Personally, i dont feel threatened enough to always carry. Only when i do some service calls in the more shady parts of my county.

Now if i lived in NYC, id carry a machine gun.

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #118  
Whatever, i hope you enjoy a jail cell. Read the fine print on the post office sign. If caughy its mandatory jail time.

Personally, i dont feel threatened enough to always carry. Only when i do some service calls in the more shady parts of my county.

Now if i lived in NYC, id carry a machine gun.

Coming next?
Strip search at the Post Office ????

Last edited:
   / I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #119  
Coming next?
Strip search at the Post Office ????

fried . . . I have pretty much been packing all my life . . . some spots you should put it into the glove box (or take the chance) I do not recommend that. ;)

/ I want to buy your tractor... what will you accept #120  
I have been thinking about this thread and it hit me. These large transactions you are talking about are exactly the reason crypto currency was created. You hold your phone up to mine, click a button and boom, money out of your account and into mine. Untraceable and non recoverable.

The problem is...you may have lost hundreds (or gained) in the two minutes it takes to sell it and convert it from the crypto currency into cash.

If it ever becomes stable, that’s certainly an option.