Identify this scraper blade??

/ Identify this scraper blade?? #1  

varmint

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B8200, then a Kubota L3130 HST, now a Kubota L3400 HST
I just bought this 72" scraper blade, and I am curious if anyone can identify it? I will clean it up and repaint it, and might even look for decals, if it is from a company still in business.

P1010787.jpgP1010788.jpg

/ Identify this scraper blade?? #2  
You might want to try searching Kewanee. I have a old larger heavy duty 8' and its the same color and the hole plate is similar. They were made in Kewanee Illinois.

/ Identify this scraper blade??
Txdon, I see what you mean about the color- I did a google search for Kewanee implements, and couldn't find a rear blade that was similar, but mine could be really old... I say that based on the fancy pin. Whatever it is, it ain't common.

/ Identify this scraper blade?? #4  
Could you get any history from the seller?
Mine has a stamped metal 2" tag on top with the model and serial number.

Seller had no knowledge of what it was, other than he got it used. I will look it over more carefully, but there are no labels, or much painted surface, left. I thought the pin plate was fairly unusual, so maybe that will be what identifies it. I'd be interested in seeing a photo or two of your Kewanee, if you don't mind?

/ Identify this scraper blade?? #6  
Don't mind at all.

Attachments

• kewanee1.jpg
    kewanee1.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 128
  • kewanee2.jpg
    kewanee2.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 114
That's a nice, heavy duty piece. I like all the possible adjustments, too. Color is right, but otherwise, I couldn't say... Thanks!

/ Identify this scraper blade?? #8  
Looks close to my 5ft which I was told is a John Deere.

image-3900596529.jpg

image-2793501709.jpg

image-179068107.jpg

Mike, other than mine is 6', they look identical in about all areas. Funny, but my last blade was a Deere, too, but completely different. No matter, I have some old Kubota orange, so that's what it gonna be. Thanks, everyone.