If it's worth doing it is worth overdoing

/ If it's worth doing it is worth overdoing #11  
It all looks great. The paint helps the welds. Cosmetics are important after all :) I really like the use of the rubber sheet. I have some rubber sheet left over from a job I did years ago and it is still in very good shape and your post reminded me that I still have it. Thanks. . I want to add a couple chain boxes and the mounts will be clamped to the ROPS. Using rubber sheet like you did will make the mounting much better.

Tomorrow I will be posting some pictures showing some extensions I made for the bucket mounts on my Yanmar YM2310. It's my bad luck that your post is so close in proximity time wise to mine because your work looks so good.
Cheers,
Eric

/ If it's worth doing it is worth overdoing #12  
This was my solution....

dsc01773-jpg.678206

/ If it's worth doing it is worth overdoing #13  
Excellent question.
I shall bookmark this thread and wait for some one more perspicacious to answer.
Coz I sure as **** couldn't find it.
Perspicacious! Great word.

There's plenty of fixed places to mount an ammo box, if that's what you meant. The stationary part of the loader frame, the rops, besides the floorboard/step, etc.

/ If it's worth doing it is worth overdoing #15  
Sure don't, good point. That only removes the ROPS idea, though.

/ If it's worth doing it is worth overdoing #16  
Nice, but... The brackets need grade 8 bolts...
;)

/ If it's worth doing it is worth overdoing #17  
Dad's solution on our old 3020 John Deere for mounting a box.
398553154.jpg

/ If it's worth doing it is worth overdoing
That only removes the ROPS idea, though.
And all the area around the cab where one might have found a good anchor on exposed frame but for the cab. I've considered a couple frame members lower down, but I worry that my work in the brush would end up ripping 'em off.

/ If it's worth doing it is worth overdoing #19  
IMG_2199.JPG

6x6” square tubing carries chains, chainsaw, long tools, buckets, gas and oil. Provides skid protection for loader control valve and hoses. Have ammo can too for tractor pins and tools. Carrying tools safely to work with is a necessary part of our farm operations

/ If it's worth doing it is worth overdoing #20  
Going through brush and stuff, haven't had a problem, box been there for over 10 years.
735696739.jpg