If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here...

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #721  
Clean the area!

There is just a o-ring that seals the drive motor to the transaxle. The drive motor has a oil seal on the shaft and I think that would be the only thing that could be causing the problem. In the manual, you remove the drive motor, disassemble, remove shaft, remove snap ring, replace seal. Depending on how much room you have, I'm wondering if a person could get the motor out, remove the snap ring, and carefully get the seal pulled/replaced without taking the motor apart. Sometimes a person can use a seal puller to do this. To me, it looks like the hard part is getting the hoses removed and getting the motor out on to a bench.

If the motor is taken apart, there are adjustments that must be done carefully per manual. It must be CLEAN and done right.
Having the same issue on a 2005 series B but on the rear Drive motor has about 100 hours since replaced did the oil seal on the shaft fix the issue? thanks

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #722  
On the 5610/UW53, is the 3-pt a traditional rock shaft type, or can you apply down pressure to the implement?

I see what looks like a traditional large hydraulic cylinder that controls the 3-pt height in photos.

I haven’t had a chance to see or play with 5610 or UW53 in real life unfortunately, only a UW56.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #723  
On the 5610/UW53, is the 3-pt a traditional rock shaft type, or can you apply down pressure to the implement?

I see what looks like a traditional large hydraulic cylinder that controls the 3-pt height in photos.

I haven’t had a chance to see or play with 5610 or UW53 in real life unfortunately, only a UW56.
The cylinder is a regular 2 hose external cylinder but you do not have down pressure. Through the top pivot mechanism, there is only up pressure just like normal.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #724  
Wondering if anyone has used the high flotation tires, and if they improve performance in wet/soft/muddy ground?

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #725  
are you refering to the turf tires?

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #726  
Actually I was thinking about these - guessing they won't fit?

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #727  
several years ago I put a set of Bobcat turf tires on my Toolcat, thet perform better all around over the original tires

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #728  
I have the 29x12.5-15 turf tires/wheels. If you are in "wet/soft/muddy" ground, I'm thinking that a set of Ditch Witch bar tires (same size) would be the best. For my use, the turfs work fine.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #729  
Bit of a silly question, but if I just got a high flow 5600 from 2020, and I wanted to snag a 72" brushcat. Should I go with the standard flow or high flow brushcat?

TC has a 18.9/27.9 GPM flow.
Standard brushcat 72 uses 15/26 GPM on min/max.

I'm not going to damage to brushcat by attaching it, will I?

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #730  
Bit of a silly question, but if I just got a high flow 5600 from 2020, and I wanted to snag a 72" brushcat. Should I go with the standard flow or high flow brushcat?

TC has a 18.9/27.9 GPM flow.
Standard brushcat 72 uses 15/26 GPM on min/max.

I'm not going to damage to brushcat by attaching it, will I?
^^Not a silly question at all. I'm a bit fuzzy on the subject too. I have a 72" Bobcat finish mower that I mow with and the high flow light automatically comes on when I use it.