Ignore list?

/ Ignore list? #61  
I had one guy on ignore for a few weeks during the early stages of the virus.

After a while I took him off.

He does not post much anymore.

/ Ignore list?
Frankly, I saw Gene's post on the thread that spawned this one and I completely understand why the other poster was upset. I probably wouldn't ignore over that one incident if I were the offended party, but there was reason for him to be upset.

On the other hand, Gene, do you realize how bad it made you look and how that drives new members from the site? Rather than bluster, a simple apology probably would have worked better. Instead, you doubled-down creating this thread.

I don't point this out to be a jerk, I just hope we can all get better at being human.
No, that thread did not spawn this one, it was somebody in that thread that kept shrilling to the o/p that he should put me on his ignore list (and then himself supposedly putting me on his) that spawned this thread. Which is something I find hilarious since I've seen that guy get abrasive on here a few times, including with me on that particular thread. As far as me apologizing, to who and for what? I wasn't rude to the o/p, I just took issue with something there, said my bid w/o insulting him or anything...so what's up with you saying that here, I have no clue.

/ Ignore list? #66  
I'm sure i'm not on a block list, because i'm always cordial and have amazing knowledge to dispense to the plebian bunch on TBN
I was planning to be offended by this comment but by the time I looked up "Plebeian" to find out what you said, I forgot to be mad. :D

/ Ignore list? #68  
I HAD one person on my 'block list'. That was so long ago that I think the 'block list' has been washed since then. Regardless, I haven't seen that party on here, which I'm sure makes us he and I both happy.

I certainly would not block anyone simply for posting contrary opposing comments. Otherwise, I'd be constantly looking at a blank screen! I welcome any and all opposing comments, even though they're always wrong :)

/ Ignore list? #69  
I certainly would not block anyone simply for posting contrary opposing comments. Otherwise, I'd be constantly looking at a blank screen! I welcome any and all opposing comments, even though they're always wrong :)
There are some members that you DO NOT disagree with or point out their error.... But then that happens in society in general.

/ Ignore list? #70  
I've told people that I wish all the bullies I ever ran across was online. Only older people understand what I mean. An old school bullying story for you. Four gangster motorcyclists came into a truck stop and proceeded to harass the lone truck driver eating dinner. After they insulted him and dumped his food on the floor,the trucker quitely got up,payed the cashier and left. Amid the guffawing one of them remarked to the waitress "wasn't much of a man was he"? Waitress replied "he wasn't much of a driver either because he ran over 4 motorcycles leaving the parking lot."
There is a similar scene in the original Smoky and the Bandit movie. Snowman took out a few Hogs. 😱