Implent Tire Conversion Question?

/ Implent Tire Conversion Question?
This chart shows 5.00x15 size. Maybe work from that to find a close match.

Bruce
This helps too Thank You

/ Implent Tire Conversion Question?
You can buy a new 500-15 tire at Miller Tire for $88.00
Thank's I just ain't near miller tire, well bout an hour away, If i wanted Amazon will ship me 2 to my doorstep for rite around $170. Just looking to use what i have here maybe. Thank you for the reply though.

/ Implent Tire Conversion Question? #13  
Yes i have the manuall tire changer and the black goo from napa, do my trailer tires when needed and a few front tractor tires when need arises (you know that need Saturday after lunch, everything closed got to get back to tractoring)I may check on the lube though, i been using the dish soap lube lol works ok. Thank You
I started messing with tires because of that time period between noon Saturday and Monday morning. I haven't been to a tire store in over 20 years. Even have a balancer but I hardly ever use it.

/ Implent Tire Conversion Question? #14  
Hello I am trying to figure out what size tire I can Replace a set of 5.00 x 15 implement tires on my hay rake with. I was hoping to find or use some of the used tires i have around the farm i just do not know exactly what will cross onto the rims. I have tried online conversion charts but none of them list tires this size they only go down to about 7.00. Somebody had done this I am sure and can lead me to the right size. Thank You

PS if it helps the tires are going on a new idea 4150 rake 4 bolt rims

I am not specifically familiar with that particular rake but I strongly suspect it has 15x4 rims as that's the size Deere and New Holland used on their bar rakes with 15" tires. The 5.00-15 traction implement tires have a diameter of 25.6-25.8", which is very close in diameter to a 195/70R15, 205/70R15, or 215/65R15. 205/75R15s are about an inch larger. Note that those all used to be common sizes in the '80s and '90s, particularly the 205/75R15, but the only tires remotely close to that size currently used are ST205/75D15 or ST205/75R15 trailer tires, which are fine to use.

Do note that none are officially approved for a 4" wide rim, the 195s and 205s are generally approved for 5-6.5" rim widths and the 215s are for 6-7.5" rims. However, people put lots of 195, 205, and 215 section width take-off car tires on 4" wide rake rims and they have been running them that way for decades.