Input and advice for adding tractor work to my skills

/ Input and advice for adding tractor work to my skills #11  
Been a lawn service/landscape business for 6 years, in the trade professionally for 15, summer work most of my life. Tried the employee route and well if my stubbornness for 3 years can’t make it work I give up on that. Drastically reduced client base and back solo.

This has me leaning toward new direction with less manual labor involved.

For past few years my mentor moved into dirt work and kinda planted the seed. I also need it for some property improvements at my home. Which should help gain some experience. I’m big on knowing what I’m doing when I’m selling a service.

So made the leap and bought a 25 hp scut loader backhoe with 3rd function, grapple, box blade, land plane, rotary cutter and tiller. All 4’ except land plane 5’

So far I have considered small tiller jobs and driveway work with small land clearing and bush hogging.

Do not have dump truck or trailer currently. Will most likely consolidate my 250 and 350 to newer 550 dump.

What are the best jobs to begin to take on as a novice?

Pretty sure my insurance will cover these activities but will verify.

See my reply in the buying, pricing section on the mini ex v backhoe thread. Feel free to ask away. Here.

/ Input and advice for adding tractor work to my skills #12  
I till gardens and brush hog with my machine it is insured and so am I I charge $125 an hour for brush mowing and $150 flat for a garden up to 1/4 acre including transportation I do it on tue side and paid for tue equipment in a year the money is there if you want to hustle and have help my wife does most of the gardens while I’m at my job