Installing rear hydraulics on L3130?

/ Installing rear hydraulics on L3130? #1  

Bill Barrett

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130, Satoh G650, Case 580, Case 446
I just ordered the basic kit plus one two position valve. Anybody install one? Is it simple?
Thanks
Bill

/ Installing rear hydraulics on L3130? #2  
So you ordered the base kit and one valve section. This gives you one remote. It's not hard to install but some people remove the tire which makes the job a little easier.

/ Installing rear hydraulics on L3130?
Yep, thats the big part, then from what I understand you can stack up to three valves.

/ Installing rear hydraulics on L3130? #4  
Bill,
If you get a chance and the project is underway take some pics and keep us informed. I'd like to do the same thing you're doing. Thanks.

/ Installing rear hydraulics on L3130? #5  
Bill Barrett said:
Yep, thats the big part, then from what I understand you can stack up to three valves.
Yes, and you'll need a different stack kit and valve section for each additional remote.

I never thought of posting pics, but I sure will. I might get started this weekend.:D

/ Installing rear hydraulics on L3130? #7  
I have done it. I installed two remotes. It was pretty simple just take your time. If I remember correctly, they came with instructions. I did not remove the tire.

/ Installing rear hydraulics on L3130? #8  
Bill

Where did you get your kit? also cost If you don't mind me asking. I just added the hydralics for a grapple on my L3130. The Long valve kit was about $800 installed. I am thinking of adding rear remotes in case I need them later. A hydralic top link would be nice. Wonder if that would work off the grapple hydralics?

/ Installing rear hydraulics on L3130? #9  
MSRP is $618 for the first and $412 for each additional valve. This includes the stacking kit and valve section.

Update on my rear remote. Well my couple day UPS, looks like it's going on a week LOL. Oh well I've got plenty of other things to do.