iPhone in the cab

/ iPhone in the cab #1  

o2batsea

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45C 2005
Next up on my list is a way to incorporate my iPhone in the tractor (Kioti DK45 cab). Oddly, I get pretty good reception...even 3G coverage...in the cab. My problem of course is that have to stop what I'm doing to answer a call or change what's playing on itunes. I'm looking into integrated bluetooth and stereo installation kits for cars that will allow me to work hands free. I'm also interested in noise cancelling headphones that are bluetooth enabled so I can use the (Brush Bandit Model 90) chipper and stuff and still be able to hear my music/phone. If anyone has already put something like this together and are happy with it, I'm interested in learning about it. Thanks.

/ iPhone in the cab #3  
Make sure you get the level app so it also functions as a tilt meter. :)

/ iPhone in the cab #4  
   / iPhone in the cab
Thanks for the links.

/ iPhone in the cab #8  
How do you mount the iphone so the level will work?
E/S

I use Ram Mounts for my GPS on my motorcycle, and most every police car with a laptop uses then also...It is very good stuff and adaptable to almost any need.

/ iPhone in the cab #9  
How do you mount the iphone so the level will work?
E/S

I think he was joking, but I believe there is a Tilt meter app for the i-phone. I saw it while playing with my phone a couple of days ago. Just go to app store and do a search for "tilt".

/ iPhone in the cab #10  
I think he was joking, but I believe there is a Tilt meter app for the i-phone. I saw it while playing with my phone a couple of days ago. Just go to app store and do a search for "tilt".

I think he is serious...and I know all about the level app in the iPhone...I have one;)