Is a 60" bush hog ok on a B2650?

/ Is a 60" bush hog ok on a B2650?
The mower or bush hog that the dealer has is a rhino se5. Not sure if it is a light or heavy duty.

/ Is a 60" bush hog ok on a B2650? #32  
The mower or bush hog that the dealer has is a rhino se5. Not sure if it is a light or heavy duty.
I cannot find any specs on it. It doesn't seem to be a current model. Is this a used cutter your dealer is selling?

/ Is a 60" bush hog ok on a B2650?
I cannot find any specs on it. It doesn't seem to be a current model. Is this a used cutter your dealer is selling?
It's used.

/ Is a 60" bush hog ok on a B2650? #34  
2. TRACTOR REQUIREMENTS The tractor used to operate the mower must have the power capacity to lift, pull, and operate the Power Take Off (PTO) at the mower’s rated speed while traveling at a ground speed between 2 and 5 MPH. Operating the mower with a tractor that does not meet the following requirements may cause tractor or mower damage and be a potential danger to the operator and passersby.
Tractor Requirements and Capabilities • ASABE approved Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS) or ROPS cab and seat belt. • Tractor Safety Devices ..................................... Slow Moving Vehicle (SMV) emblem, lighting, PTO master shield •
Tractor Horsepower: -Minimum .................................. Lift - 45 HP, Pull - 30 HP -Maximum.................................. 90 HP •
Drawbar Vertical Load Minimum Capacity ....... 600 lbs. •
Hitch -Lift Type Mower: - Lifting Capacity ........................ 1300 lbs. -
3-Point Hitch............................ CAT II Standard. Cat I Optional -Semi-Mount: -3 Point Hitch ............................. Cat II Standard. Cat I Optional -Hydraulics................................. Optional -Pull Type Mower: -Drawbar.................................... Positioned 14” from PTO stub end to hitch hole -Hydraulics................................. Optional • Front End Weight ............................................. As needed to maintain 20% weight on front axle • Power Take Off................................................. 540 RPM 6-spline, 1-3/8” diameter output shaft

This is from their online manual.

I figure the engineers who designed it know more about it than a random person on the internet. Sure, companies will hedge their bets and you may be able to use a little less tractor than they recommend. Ultimately, it is up to your judgment and how comfortable you are with the equipment. I hope this helps!

/ Is a 60" bush hog ok on a B2650? #35  
Why not hire it done, now. Then, you can see what, exactly, you have. In my area, the “bush hog” business is quite lively. It might be worth it to see what it would cost you. The price of the job is likely less than what you’ll lose, if you later decide you bought the wrong tractor.

/ Is a 60" bush hog ok on a B2650? #36  
I am sure the B2650 can get the job done, but I also think you will eventually wish you had a bigger tractor, with more power, and a more comfortable ride.

This is a situation that a great many people experience, including me.
2 words to the wise, get a bigger tractor than you think you need, and same goes for the barn you store it in.

/ Is a 60" bush hog ok on a B2650? #37  
I figure the engineers who designed it know more about it than a random person on the internet. Sure, companies will hedge their bets and you may be able to use a little less tractor than they recommend. Ultimately, it is up to your judgment and how comfortable you are with the equipment. I hope this helps!
Some of these random internet people have more seat time in real world conditions individually than a room full of engineers.

What does an SMV, lighting and swinging drawbar specs have to do with a 3pt mounted implement?
It's all CYA crap designed to keep the end user off the manufacturer's ass.

/ Is a 60" bush hog ok on a B2650? #38  
Guy is asking about a 5' mower for a B and you link specs for an 8' mower.

/ Is a 60" bush hog ok on a B2650? #39  
Yes, because that what was available. He wanted to know if the SE was heavy duty. This gives information about the class of cutter. How did you help?

/ Is a 60" bush hog ok on a B2650? #40  
Have you considered contacting any local farmers with haying operations to see if the are interested in haying the 17 acres? Don’t know if this is the case in your area but letting a local farmer hay the land could net you some income and take task off of you.