Is it possible to be objective for a moment about Mahindra? Question relating to career change

/ Is it possible to be objective for a moment about Mahindra? Question relating to career change #11  
nd
I talked at length with a Mahindra salesman at a picnic once. He was pretty happy selling the line but he said quality/features/styling is inconsistent and they often have 1-2 models/series in the lineup that are dogs (mechanical/quality issues or just not competitive in their market). You probably know, Mahindra doesn't make all of their tractors, in fact I think the majority of their US models are made by another company and branded as Mahindras. He made it sound like certain OEMs are worse than others. He seemed to think companies like Deere and Kubota offered a more consistent tractor design and customer experience across their product line. I can get on any Kubota model and be familiar with it, but with Mahindras you don't have that consistency because they could be using 5+ OEMs for their products.
Mahindra seems to have many very long lead parts issues, judging by owner complaints.

/ Is it possible to be objective for a moment about Mahindra? Question relating to career change #12  
Mahindra has used 3 manufacturers. Their factory in India. Their Korean connection with Tym and their Japanese Mitsubishi tractors.
The dealership I have a part time job has been a Mahindra dealer for around 30 years.
He can't keep up. He has 30 tractors coming in within the next few days of which 28 are sold. He could have sold 30 more if this covid thing didn't hold up every end of goods and services imaginable.
He's an honest, down to earth, kind of quiet guy that people simply trust as he stands by what he sells.
He's like buying stuff from a trusted friend.
I have seen dealers botch any brand they've been selling by not paying attention to detail and thinking their God's gift to tractor selling.
That arrogance doesn't portend to longevity.
Try and garner the character of management. That'll tell you a lot if you should be working there.

/ Is it possible to be objective for a moment about Mahindra? Question relating to career change #13  
nd

Mahindra seems to have many very long lead parts issues, judging by owner complaints.
Another gem by the resident know it all.

/ Is it possible to be objective for a moment about Mahindra? Question relating to career change #14  
I have 2 mahindras , Both bought new and both have been trouble free with a total of 1500 hrs on both. They have raised their prices to almost kubota levels though, Both of mine are tym built tractors.

/ Is it possible to be objective for a moment about Mahindra? Question relating to career change #15  
Mahindra has used 3 manufacturers. Their factory in India. Their Korean connection with Tym and their Japanese Mitsubishi tractors.

If you also include their engine OEMs, that expands to a few more including Daedong, Perkins, Doosan, and Shibaura (those are some recent ones I heard of, may be more).

/ Is it possible to be objective for a moment about Mahindra? Question relating to career change #16  
nd

My first hand experience having owned a Mahindra for 12 years and as a current John Deere and Kubota owner. The Mahindra dealer had every part I needed on hand during the time I owned a Mahindra. To date my Kubota dealer has had every part I needed in stock. My John Deere dealer has not always had the parts I needed in stock.

/ Is it possible to be objective for a moment about Mahindra? Question relating to career change #17  
My first hand experience having owned a Mahindra for 12 years and as a current John Deere and Kubota owner. The Mahindra dealer had every part I needed on hand during the time I owned a Mahindra. To date my Kubota dealer has had every part I needed in stock. My John Deere dealer has not always had the parts I needed in stock.
From Mahindra reports here on TBN, YOUR personal experience does NOT appear to be the norm!

/ Is it possible to be objective for a moment about Mahindra? Question relating to career change #18  
From Mahindra reports here on TBN, YOUR personal experience does NOT appear to be the norm!

No need to yell. I simply said I had a good ownership experience with Mahindra. Others may have bad experiences.

/ Is it possible to be objective for a moment about Mahindra? Question relating to career change #19  
No need to yell. I simply said I had a good ownership experience with Mahindra. Others may have bad experiences.
Facts do not equal .... "yell"

/ Is it possible to be objective for a moment about Mahindra? Question relating to career change #20  
You need to come work for our local Mahindra dealer. The sales people there are clueless.