Is new equipment really that hard to come by?

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #41  
No that's quicker than mine , I ordered mine on February 10 and it came in the first week of June. How are the prices in Texas?
They are supposed to call Friday and give me the out the door price but if I remember right the quote in April was 81. How are the prices in Florida? Got any more details on the brush mower? I will be looking for one.

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #42  
Just tried to place an order for a NEW 20’ Batwing brush cutter through John Deere and Bush Hog.

Large John Deere dealer: “We cannot place orders for for NEW batwing rotary cutters”

Large Bush Hog Dealer: “any new orders for NEW rotary cutters will have a delivery date of April 2023.

Some new equipment is nearly impossible to get

Last edited:
   / Is new equipment really that hard to come by?
They are supposed to call Friday and give me the out the door price but if I remember right the quote in April was 81. How are the prices in Florida? Got any more details on the brush mower? I will be looking for one.
I actually bought mine from a dealer in South Georgia as they beat any price that I could get around here by $3-6k and I liked doing business with them, I walked in the door and told them what I wanted, he had me a price in about 10 minutes and I told him let's do it and it was ordered and I was out the door in about an hour. You should be getting 3k off the price if you elect to pay cash or 0% financing for 48 months if you finance thru Kubota. The brushcutter is an MTL XC7T out of Georgia and so far I really like it, I will try to post some pictures of it tonight for you if I get a chance.

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #45  
I was at my local Tractor Supply picking up some hardware. Sales guy was lamenting they are running out of diesel rated oil and hydraulic fluids. He also mentioned they are out of almost all Cat 1 3 point hitch implements. All he can get are sprayer tanks. Brush hogs, middle busters, etc are off the table and he has no way of knowing when he will get any in stock.

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #46  
I've been pricing a new Kubota L6060. There are a few around, but I need remote hydraulics for the attachments I use. None of the dealers have, or can get the remote hydraulics to fit the L6060.

Here are a few pictures of the mower I bought 72" and the carbide teeth were important to me for shredding the bigger brush down to smaller mulch, you can spend as little as $1500.00 for the chinese auction brushcutters or as much as $ 18k for the top of the line cutters, this one with the big piston motor will run you about $7k, it's a matter of preference as I think there are a lot of well made brushcutter manufacturers out there.
20220310_162709.jpg
20220310_182736.jpg
20220310_182952.jpg
20220616_193104.jpg

I like that GMC shortbed
Yeah, that's my old hunting truck, it's a 1997 that my dad bought brand new and I kept it when he passed, it's actually in really good shape as he always kept up with anything that it needed and I do the same, just rolled over 100k miles. so about 4k miles per year, definately not hurt, my youngest boy will be 16 next year and has had his eyes set on it, so I guess I will let him have it since I gave his older brother my 1992 Chevrolet Z-71 shortbed that he still drives everyday, so I will be looking for another hunting truck.

/ Is new equipment really that hard to come by? #50  
If anyone needs a Kubota call the dealer in Chattanooga. Their lot is jam packed with everything you could imagine.