Tires Is rear tire width adjustable?

/ Is rear tire width adjustable? #1  

mattdewalt

Tractor
Kioti RX7320
Can you adjust the width of the rear tires on a RX7320? I can't seem to figure a way that they are. I have the R4 tires and it is too wide to fit between the fenders of my trailer. So I have to load it with the rear tires behind the rear axle of the trailer which gives me a nasty sway due to no tongue weight.

/ Is rear tire width adjustable? #2  
Welcome to TBN......................
Usually, wheels that have R4 tires are not adjustable, only R1 Ag tire wheels have adjustment.
How wide is your trailer between the wheel wells? Most are 82". A landscape trailer may only be 76" between the fenders.
If your trailer is a landscape or plain car trailer rated at 7000# it is not built to support the weight of a 7320 which shows as 5589# without loader or any rear 3pt. accessories. If you have a cab, loader and any 3pt. tool you are probably pushing close to or over 7000#.

/ Is rear tire width adjustable? #3  
Can you adjust the width of the rear tires on a RX7320? I can't seem to figure a way that they are. I have the R4 tires and it is too wide to fit between the fenders of my trailer. So I have to load it with the rear tires behind the rear axle of the trailer which gives me a nasty sway due to no tongue weight.
Sway is dangerous. How about; can you put more of a drop on your receiver without running into a problem?

Or you could put an anti-sway device on the trailer of some kind. Maybe. Don't know for sure

I'd give them a call and tell them your problem.

/ Is rear tire width adjustable? #5  
Many of the larger tractors with R4's are on adjustable rims, need a picture of your rear rims to say.

/ Is rear tire width adjustable? #6  
Like Lou says. depends entirely on the rim configuration and not the ire mounted. Need a picture for sure.

/ Is rear tire width adjustable? #7  
From what I can tell from looking at pictures on Tractor House of RX7320s, none with R4 tires are adjustable.

Now for plan B, a new trailer.

Good luck.

/ Is rear tire width adjustable? #8  
Take a pic of your wheels and show here. Then someone could tell you if they can be adjusted or not.

/ Is rear tire width adjustable?
Attached are some photos of the rear tires. Current trailer is 14k GVW, so no weight issues. Just need the fenders to be moved out an inch on each side. But not enough clearance to trailer tires without rubbing. Would love to buy a new gooseneck deck over trailer. But hard to justify to my wife. Just bought the tractor, some attachments, a class A motorhome, vehicle to tow behind it, and new zero turn in the works. Maybe I can buy it and just tell her I'm storing it for my Dad!

Attachments

• Photo Mar 10, 10 33 01 AM.jpg
    Photo Mar 10, 10 33 01 AM.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 101
  • Photo Mar 10, 10 33 12 AM.jpg
    Photo Mar 10, 10 33 12 AM.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 102
   / Is rear tire width adjustable? #10  
NOT adjustable for track. Good luck on the motorhome. Talk about sticker shock, there it is, in spades. Terrible fuel mileage and exceptionally high fuel cost will result in extreme wallet drain.