Tires Is rear tire width adjustable?

/ Is rear tire width adjustable? #11  
Would love to buy a new gooseneck deck over trailer
Not knowing where you are but my Kauffman deck over GN is for sale. I really hardly use it anymore. Used to haul round bales but my customer now picks them up so no need. Been think about listing it on Tractorhouse. Has new 10 ply tires, removable ramps and beaver tail. 14K load capacity.

/ Is rear tire width adjustable? #12  
Afraid those are non adjustable rims, and loaded with beet juice.
Won't be cheap but new 16" wide rims with separate centers will likely be your best bet.

/ Is rear tire width adjustable? #13  
Only problem with a deckover is the overall height when you get on older secondary roads.

/ Is rear tire width adjustable? #14  
Only problem with a deckover is the overall height when you get on older secondary roads.
Very true on the upper deck. The lower deck is never an issue. Double stack rounds on the lower, single on the upper.

/ Is rear tire width adjustable? #15  
I was thinking of his new cabbed ? tractor, 10 -11 feet tall plus a 3 foot high trailer deck,
getting into that 13 foot plus height can get in trouble in some places.

/ Is rear tire width adjustable?
Not knowing where you are but my Kauffman deck over GN is for sale. I really hardly use it anymore. Used to haul round bales but my customer now picks them up so no need. Been think about listing it on Tractorhouse. Has new 10 ply tires, removable ramps and beaver tail. 14K load capacity.
Live in PA about 2 hours north of Philly. How much are you asking?

/ Is rear tire width adjustable? #17  
Attached are some photos of the rear tires. Current trailer is 14k GVW, so no weight issues. Just need the fenders to be moved out an inch on each side. But not enough clearance to trailer tires without rubbing. Would love to buy a new gooseneck deck over trailer. But hard to justify to my wife. Just bought the tractor, some attachments, a class A motorhome, vehicle to tow behind it, and new zero turn in the works. Maybe I can buy it and just tell her I'm storing it for my Dad!
It sure looks to me like it would be narrower if the wheels swapped sides. Keep thread direction the same but switch sides,

The rim surfaces look flat so should bolt up nice. You wouls lose a little bit in stability from having a narrower tractor though, Plus the valve stems would be on the inside.

/ Is rear tire width adjustable? #18  
For sure those aren't adjustable, I just learned something new, it's another good day.

/ Is rear tire width adjustable? #19  
I believe deer dude is correct....

/ Is rear tire width adjustable? #20  
Did you get the owner's manual when you purchased it? I dunno about the model you have but in my manual they tell you all the width configurations which sometimes involve switching the wheel inside for outside.