Is there a better way to refuel the TC series tractors?

/ Is there a better way to refuel the TC series tractors? #11  

Attachments

• E67C5E53-D7DB-4D65-8A2A-BD8E6BFD8370.jpeg
    E67C5E53-D7DB-4D65-8A2A-BD8E6BFD8370.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 164
Beats shaker hose or 5 gallon cans. But then again I’m lazy

/ Is there a better way to refuel the TC series tractors? #12  
Can I ask why you would add biocide to your diesel fuel? Under what circumstances and frequency?

/ Is there a better way to refuel the TC series tractors? #13  
   / Is there a better way to refuel the TC series tractors? #14  
I like those cans!
No offense, but I HATE those cans ! Too slow, takes forever to drain 5 gal. I finally inserted a vent hole cap in my 5 gal cans to let them vent properly, and now I can drain a can in a minute or less.

But the best solution is the 12v submersible pump from ebay. I even use it to pump hydraulic fluid into the reservoir when I do 500 hour service. (besides using it for regular diesel fill ups)

/ Is there a better way to refuel the TC series tractors?
this is what i use, expensive, but once you lift it, you don't hold anything other then the fill lever, mine is on the hood. terrible design as well on mine

Amazon won't ship it to my nanny state, california as it doesn't meet our insane prop 65 guidelines.

/ Is there a better way to refuel the TC series tractors? #16  
Amazon won't ship it to my nanny state, california as it doesn't meet our insane prop 65 guidelines.
sorry buddy, maybe someone can smuggle it in for ya

/ Is there a better way to refuel the TC series tractors? #17  
Can I ask why you would add biocide to your diesel fuel? Under what circumstances and frequency?
To prevent algae growth, it's a heck of a lot cheaper and less time consuming than replacing fuel filters and flushing tanks especially if somehow it gets contaminated. I run three diesel powered pieces of equipment and it's convenient to add biocide to one tank verses each piece of equipment separately. Sometimes I'll burn through 35 gallons in a week sometimes it sits for months especially in winter. Bottom line it's inexpensive, somewhat more protected, and I don't have to think about it.
J

/ Is there a better way to refuel the TC series tractors? #18  
To prevent algae growth, it's a heck of a lot cheaper and less time consuming than replacing fuel filters and flushing tanks especially if somehow it gets contaminated. I run three diesel powered pieces of equipment and it's convenient to add biocide to one tank verses each piece of equipment separately. Sometimes I'll burn through 35 gallons in a week sometimes it sits for months especially in winter. Bottom line it's inexpensive, somewhat more protected, and I don't have to think about it.
J
Contaminated fuel caused by condensation, water, etc.

/ Is there a better way to refuel the TC series tractors? #19  
J
80 ozs one oz per 55 gals to me it's worth it, lol

Attachments

• KIMG0419.JPG
    KIMG0419.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 88
  • KIMG0418.JPG
    KIMG0418.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
   / Is there a better way to refuel the TC series tractors? #20  
I fuel my LS and NH TC29 with these 5 gallon gas cans. You put the spout straight down into the tank and rest it on the hood (TC29) or on the exterior fuel tank (LS). The weight of the can rests on the tractor and all I have to do is press a button with my thumb. I added a vent cap so it empties in 60 seconds or so.