Is there any food you do not like?

/ Is there any food you do not like? #221  
Biscuits and gravy. I probably would like some good homemade B&G. My primary reason for not eating it is that one despised family member loves that stuff at restaurants, inhales it like pigs and slop. If I ate it I would be reminded of him. Not worth it.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #223  
How about spicy hot food, I don't mean a little I mean fiery hot...so hot it could light the tp the next day!
There's a hot wing restaurant in town. Level one is it for me. The top level is instant death and only a few ever made it...except my wife. The hotter the better and her name is up on their wall! She eats hot peppers like candy.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #224  
Hot, hot food messes with my down under. I like some spice but when it burns the barn door off, I say "no way".

/ Is there any food you do not like? #225  
I am not a big fan of lasagne, don't have a specific reason for that. Probably just not my taste
Hm... interestingly it is one of my favorite foods. Maybe not the most favorite but pretty high up there.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #226  
Never a fan of grits and liver and onions.
I am ok with Grits. I won't order them, but I will eat them without complaint if set before me.. No to the liver and onions. I don't believe liver is fit to eat as it is the "oil filter" for the body and contains every poison thing filtered out of the blood, and I really don't care much for onions.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #227  
Hm... interestingly it is one of my favorite foods. Maybe not the most favorite but pretty high up there.
Me too. About once every 4 months or so I make a big ol' pan of lasagna.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #228  
Hot, hot food messes with my down under. I like some spice but when it burns the barn door off, I say "no way".
Yep, the same. I can eat some "mexican pickles" (jalapenos slices) with the rest of the Mexican food. but overall I like mild spices without consequences later.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #229  
Me too. About once every 4 months or so I make a big ol' pan of lasagna.
Yep, pretty good with some hot buttered french bread or hot buttered rolls. I can chow down on that pretty often.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #230  
Biscuits and gravy. I probably would like some good homemade B&G. My primary reason for not eating it is that one despised family member loves that stuff at restaurants, inhales it like pigs and slop. If I ate it I would be reminded of him. Not worth it.
I like homemade Biscuits and Gravy with sausage well fried up and crumbled on top. Most Restaurant biscuits and gravy I have tried never measured up. So I would never order it in a restaurant, but we have it here for breakfast every couple of months, especially in the winter as it is a meal that sticks with you.