Is there any food you do not like?

/ Is there any food you do not like? #231  
Biscuits and gravy.
o_O

That's one of my favorite weekend breakfast's! I have gotten pretty good at baking biscuits fairly consistently finally, Gravy I got perfected years ago.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #232  
I am not a big fan of lasagne, don't have a specific reason for that. Probably just not my taste
Me either. My Daughter makes edible lasagna, but I ordinarily don't care for it...or anything else with pasta in it.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #233  
My biggest pasta weakness is spaghetti. My own tomatoes and sauce of course. Noodles sautéed in Tomato, Kalamata juice, etc. Love it.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #234  
LOL! I was never at a 'fighting weight' in HS. I was skinny. I am 20 lbs above my HS weight 39 years later, 130 - 150.
I gained 90 pounds since high school and I'm not overweight.

I was, how shall we say, petite in high school. 🤣 I swam a lot in my late teens and 20's and finally my bones broadened out and I gained muscle mass. Finally physically matured around 28 years old. Yikes, that took a long time.:) I bump into people from high school occasionally and they just laugh and shake their head. I was so small back then.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #238  
I am still working on my mental maturation. :)
I am doing pretty good, but I have lapses. I see it as a good thing, so when I get to my 2nd childhood I will be well prepared 🤡🤡🤡