Is there any food you do not like?

/ Is there any food you do not like? #451  
Tuna, salmon , mackerel. Just had sushi last night.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #452  
Our local chain grocery store has some surprisingly tasty sushi. We get it about once a month. Great flavor. Nice sticky rice. Some ginger and wasabi and I'm good for the evening. 😛

/ Is there any food you do not like? #453  
We had two persimmon trees. Enyone try those? Turns your mouth inside out!
My Grandma made persimmon bread and baked it in coffee cans when I was a kid, it would be dark brown. Grandpa would bring a loaf to the hayfield and slice it up and put some butter on it, MMMMM! like eating a slice of cake.

My wife saw some persimmons on the place I deer hunter so we picked a bunch and tried to replicate it last year with a recipe from an older cousin that said it was Grandma's recipe, we (she) got close but just wasn't the same. We may try again some time if we get more persimmons.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #454  
Can't stand fast food, I don't know if it's good or not.
There are only two fast food meals that I will eat. Burger King Whopper, no cheese. KFC Breast and Wing combo. Even then I only eat either one a few times a year.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #455  
When Burger King came out with the Angry Whopper I found it was only mildly miffed.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #457  
Can't stand fast food, I don't know if it's good or not.
Just the opposite here. Not much of one for sit-down meals in restaurants, I'd just rather grab a burger and be on my way. Don't know what their secret is, but I can't make a burger at home as good as 5 Guys. Pricey, and kind of a long drive to the nearest one, but a definite stop when I'm in the area. Not something you can eat while you drive!!

/ Is there any food you do not like? #458  
I like a Whopper occasionally. Remember the ad "It takes two hands to handle a Whopper?

They lied. It's quite simple to roll the wrapper down and hold it in one hand while driving with the other... provided that you aren't in traffic.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #459  
I like a Whopper occasionally. Remember the ad "It takes two hands to handle a Whopper?

They lied. It's quite simple to roll the wrapper down and hold it in one hand while driving with the other... provided that you aren't in traffic.
Well, back in the 70s when that ad campaign was running the whopper was a lot bigger than it is today, or at least seemed to be. Only had one once or twice, didn't really want all the extra crap on it like lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise anyway (wdh wants to ruin a burger with mayonnaise anyway?).

/ Is there any food you do not like? #460  
MossRoad inspired me to start this thread when, in another thread, he mentioned the only two foods he doesn't care to eat.
I can't think of a single food I don't like. I'll keep thinking and add it to this thread if something comes to mind. How about everyone else... Is there any food you do not like?
Dates. And organ meats.