Is there any food you do not like?

/ Is there any food you do not like? #201  
Tuna fish, there's a reason they pack it in cat food cans!
I don't like fish, that includes lobster and crabs. If it doesn't live on grass..... but for some twisted reason, I like tuna fish sammies with plenty of celery, onions, s&p and of course mayonnaise.
It doesn't make any sense to me either 🤪

/ Is there any food you do not like? #202  
If it comes out of water I don't like it. Dont know why coz growing up I had an uncle who was a fisherman. Tripe, makes me gag. One local town has a tripe and onions club. Meet every couple of months to eat Tripe and Onions.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #203  
If it comes out of water I don't like it. Dont know why coz growing up I had an uncle who was a fisherman. Tripe, makes me gag. One local town has a tripe and onions club. Meet every couple of months to eat Tripe and Onions.
Tripe and onions doesn't sound appealing at all . . .

/ Is there any food you do not like? #204  
Ocean seafood is great to me except calamari (squid), lobster not crazy about, oysters (raw, wife calls elephant boogers) nothing fresh water. No greenies (frog legs), crawdaddy, etc.
$8.95 sushi buffets scare me!
Cajun is great, some has crawfish, etc. but spiced makes it good.
Any vegetable is good except okra is sort of slimy. Lots of European ethnic food is great, especially Greek (no goat or lamb).
Wife is a great cook...IF I can get her to cook.
I can heat canned soup is all.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #205  
Y? Come on man. There are only 2 reasons so many americans are fat slobs. One is that we simply like to eat and eat too much. Its just what we do......LOL
That and America’s cuisine is comprised primarily of the holiday and harvest foods of pretty much every population on the planet. The basic diet of most cultures is actually pretty healthy. Teh holiday and harvest foods not so much so. And America has been afluent enough long enough, that we tend to eat holiday foods nonstop.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #206  
Wow, I like most that my wife makes. Macaroni and cheese, most Italian dishes are casseroles.
I make mostly casseroles during the winter months. Just the two of us in the house now (and 3 dogs). Good for leftovers. If we get tired of the leftovers... dog food.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #207  
Y? Come on man. There are only 2 reasons so many americans are fat slobs. One is that we simply like to eat and eat too much. Its just what we do......LOL
I am at my high school "fighting weight" of 175 Lbs. I like to eat, but eating is secondary. There always seems to be something more important. That and I eat a lot of vegetables and lean meats when I do eat.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #208  
Beets