Is there any food you do not like?

/ Is there any food you do not like? #411  
I despise creamed corn.
I will get sick if someone brings it in the house.
I love it . . :) . . . but my brother is like you, he hates it.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #412  
I love cooked cabbage, especially with good corned beef; frog legs and calf fries too (fried, and without the cabbage)! Escargo is another matter...
2L, I am not eating any slugs.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #413  
The tase of Escargot reminds me of how the muck at the bottom of a pond smells. A bit too earthy for my tastes, but at least I tried it.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #414  
Snails in black bean sauce at old style chinese restaurants is really good.

I don't like tripe. I have had it prepared so many different ways and still just plain can't eat it.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #417  
:) That's sorta what I was hinting myself. Tried Menuda, once, and that was enough.
I know our tastes change over the years in many ways, but this reminds me of when I was a young police officer working in West Dallas and on eary Sunday mornings I've stopped some of hispanic origin driving home in a big hurry with a big pot of menudo sitting in the floor behind the driver's seat. There was a place that made it and customers brought their own big pan or pot for it on Sunday mornings. And when I'd walk up to the driver's window, the odor of that menudo would nearly knock me back. It smelled so bad that I've never been able to sample any.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #418  
Stomach lining soup? Count me out too.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #419  
I love really good Mexican food, when I can find it; the best place I know of is in Ponca City, at the airport, a place called Enrique's. The best tamales I have ever eaten, were home made by the same person who made the menudo.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #420  
Anything rhubarb.