It finally happened.

/ It finally happened. #1  

PHPaul

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650 with cab, Pasquali 986
Besides my own and my daughter's, I have one driveway I do for "pay". I'm not looking for others.

We've gotten so darn much snow that the plow guys are running out of places to put it. The parking lot at the Post Office across the street gets a little smaller every storm and the postmistress is too busy (or lazy, and I wouldn't bet a nickel which way that one went...) to shovel out around the outside box.

So, in keeping with my policy of conning folks into thinking I'm a nice guy, I went over to the PO after I got done with my drive way and dug out the box and took the banks back about two passes all the way around. As I was doing that, a neighbor stopped and asked if I'd do his driveway as it was down to one plow width and looking more like a tunnel every day. Seeing as he's more-or-less related to my wife, I went ahead and blew him out too.

If we get much more snow, I have a feeling I'm going to be a REAL popular feller, as I'm the only one I know of in town with a tractor-mounted blower.

/ It finally happened. #2  
You may have to go undercover or in the dark of night...

Once word gets out, I'm sure there will be a throng of folks at you door...

/ It finally happened. #3  
Surprised you didn't get arrested for interfering with a Federal Service, the way things are nowadays. Better check before you travel, you just might be on a "no fly" list!

/ It finally happened. #4  
I do a few commercial lots for pay. There's a house next to the railroad tracks and right on the highway that I pass by on each trip to town. The State snow plows bury the poor guy each time it snows. I've never asked for money, but I hit that driveway several times each week. I just can't stand to see the work that poor man has to go through each time the plows go by his house. I've never met the owner of the house. I'm sure he's wondering who the heck is keeping his driveway cleaned out for him.

Joel

/ It finally happened. #5  
We NEVER get near the snow that you have so our county snow plows have drop gates they activate for the driveway. Its really nice - your entrance is opened and that snow is held until the plow has passed.

/ It finally happened.
Surprised you didn't get arrested for interfering with a Federal Service, the way things are nowadays. Better check before you travel, you just might be on a "no fly" list!

Not a problem, since h**l will freeze over before I fly again...:shocked: