It's now open YanDeere season

/ It's now open YanDeere season
Another. This YM2000 only keeps it's tree frog look on the counsel.

YM2000 YanDeere.jpg

/ It's now open YanDeere season #32  
... And there's the even rarer YanBota. :)

The previous owner of my YM240 apparently found Kubota take-off rims with tires when replacement was needed. They are a size larger than original but they bolted right up to the Yanmar discs.

The 3-point backhoe is authentic OEM Yammar but the wrong color. In 1980 this was available from Yanmar and also from Kubota dealers, painted in their respective colors.

p1170330rpulltanktrailer1-jpg.104905

/ It's now open YanDeere season #33  
Would this be considered a yandeer?

Attachments

• 20210309_064458.jpg
    20210309_064458.jpg
    10.7 MB · Views: 118
Would this be considered a yandeer?

Very close enough to be called one. Yellow rims would have mad it one hands down. 🤭

Nice paint job compared to some of the others.

Is the one in the background a Yan-Ford? I really can't tell as it too has a loader. Could be an LS or Iseki.

/ It's now open YanDeere season #37  
It's an FX16 Forte series.
I'm curious who painted it green. As I noted somewhere there was an importer in the NW who did that to all his imports. As I recall he claimed he bought only retired low-hour tractors in Japan, like Ernie.

/ It's now open YanDeere season #38  
Not sure of its origin, afreind got it in New York i bought it for 500.00 great tractor
The one in the background is a new ls mt2 25s, this replaces the yanmar which doesn't have 4 wheel drive that i need

Eye spy with my eye a . . . YanDeere

YM1300

And it has the Deere yellow seat too! This is nicely done too. The owner kept the Yanmar Diesel and didn't FAKE it as a John Deere model number. nice. Wish there were more pixs. Would have loved to see the front grill area in JD green.

YM1300-02.jpg

I spy a John Deere 4400 . . . Wait . . a, um, er, a Yanmar US32

Darn, these are getting harder to tell apart. Both with the Yanmar 3TNE88 and Yanmar 4WD

The Yanmar again in JD Green+Yellow = YanDeere
John Deere US32 71030_1.jpg

1616805961012.png