Backhoe JD 410C lost all hydraulics.

/ JD 410C lost all hydraulics. #11  
I think you need to get a 5000# gauge and check stand-by pressure. Pressure according to Tractordata.com should be 2755 psi. Just for grins after engine is started disconnect the electric destroking valve to be sure it's not causing the hyd problem.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    260.9 KB · Views: 129
   / JD 410C lost all hydraulics. #12  
Tx Jim, does the pump I self have a filter/screen? I know my 2030 does.

/ JD 410C lost all hydraulics. #13  
Tx Jim, does the pump I self have a filter/screen? I know my 2030 does.

Cant hurt to check that too. Should be next to the stroke control on these pumps. Lots of people miss checking the small shot gun shell sized filters in the pump inlet. I have had it blocked on a used 4020 to the point the 3 pt lift would not raise.

I would agree with others on diagnosis before changing the pump, need to know where the problem is first.

/ JD 410C lost all hydraulics. #14  
Zebra5
It appears neither style pump of 410C has a filter in the pump. I only posted photo of one style.
Jim

Attachments

• RXP020973______UN24OCT95.gif
    RXP020973______UN24OCT95.gif
    38.4 KB · Views: 165
   / JD 410C lost all hydraulics.
Ordered a gauge. Of course I won't know what to do with it when I get it. :)
I will pull the radiator guard off and try disconnecting the switch when I get a free moment.
Looks like this will sit for the summer. Have to leave for Michigan May 1 and I have a lot to finish up before I go. Hate leaving something not working but what is, is.
Thanks for all the advise.
Will let you know about the valve.
Doug

/ JD 410C lost all hydraulics. #16  
Does your tractor have the electric destroking solenoid? It would be located on frt hyd pump on I think LH side.
Jim, would this have a single wire coming off the end of it? I am digging through everything 410c related here to see if it gets me closer on mine. Pre-starter problems, and even still, when cranking, the bucket starts pushing down, almost as if you are holding the lever while starting it. I thought it may be a leaking seal until I found a wire, well.. part of a wire on the pump just in front of the cab under the door where we fill it with hyd fluid

/ JD 410C lost all hydraulics. #18  
Would this be it, victim to some aftermarket wiring?

Attachments

• 144BB972-237F-4E9A-9EE7-82BC4562DD8D.jpeg
    144BB972-237F-4E9A-9EE7-82BC4562DD8D.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 56
   / JD 410C lost all hydraulics. #19  
I don't recognize that electric component in your photo. My knowledge of JD industrial tractors is limited due to having been employed by "AG only equipment" JD dealer with NO industrial equipment sold at that particular dealership