JD 4320 hst compact

/ JD 4320 hst compact #1  

Mallard1

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 4320
Someone I kind of know is selling a jd 4320 hst compact open station with roughly 300 hours and I believe around a 2011 model. It has a backhoe and some other attachments with it.

First is $20,000 a decent price, everything appears to look good with no noticeable problems?

Also I would like to add a 3rd function to the loader and 3 rear remotes, what am I looking at cost wise and should this be done factory or aftermarket?

Thanks for the help

Last edited:
   / JD 4320 hst compact #2  
'Sounds' like a deal. 300hrs is barely broken in and it's a pre-Tier 4. With a backhoe! An even better deal.

As to the add-ons, I can't say.

/ JD 4320 hst compact
Thanks, I知 going to look it over next weekend, is there anything in particular to check close on these 4x20 series tractors. I talked with him today and he mentioned that 3 years ago a hydrastat sensor went out and the tractor had to be split to fix. However no issues since then.

/ JD 4320 hst compact
Thank you for that link, I had never seen that section before. I just read them all and nothing jumps out as a major red flag. I知 going to look at it and ride it around next weekend, my plan as on now is to buy it unless something major jumps out at me like no oil in the motor

/ JD 4320 hst compact #6  
Sounds like a nice deal even without the "other attachments".

Post some pics when you get it home.

We like tractor pics.

/ JD 4320 hst compact
Well I made the deal on the tractor, it ended up being $21,000 for tractor, backhoe and all attachments.

The attachment are:
Backhoe
48” hd quick attach forks
72” disc
Mx6 bush hog
55gal pto sprayer
3pt Spreader
Imatch quick hitch

D4FC8356-A0EA-4217-A584-F43EE840C0BD.jpeg7973B3BE-0524-4F10-825E-8DF99DDEE4F6.jpeg

/ JD 4320 hst compact #8  
Looks like a pretty good deal.

I'm sure John Deere makes kits but If you are mechanically inclined you could fabricate a diverter for the loader third function. You could also tap into the power beyond circuit for the backhoe to add some rears. All you should need there is a 3 gang open center spool valve setup.

/ JD 4320 hst compact #9  
Very cool. Enjoy your new tractor.

/ JD 4320 hst compact #10  
Looks like you got a good deal and are ready to set yourself up with some food plots!