JD 5065e vs Kabota M7060???

/ JD 5065e vs Kabota M7060??? #41  
I was shopping JD and Kubota myself recently and I ended up going with the JD 5075E. For me the choice was boiled down to price and dealership. The price was less than a comparable Kubota and the Kubota dealer felt like a used car salesman. I'm new to tractors and did as much research as I could and in the end I think the dealership itself plays a large role in making a selection. Expected delivery is April/June. I'm sure I could have gotten a Kubota much quicker.

/ JD 5065e vs Kabota M7060??? #42  
I was shopping JD and Kubota myself recently and I ended up going with the JD 5075E. For me the choice was boiled down to price and dealership. The price was less than a comparable Kubota and the Kubota dealer felt like a used car salesman. I'm new to tractors and did as much research as I could and in the end I think the dealership itself plays a large role in making a selection. Expected delivery is April/June. I'm sure I could have gotten a Kubota much quicker.

What model Kubota were you using for comparison?

/ JD 5065e vs Kabota M7060??? #44  
I would strongly suggest you look at the PTO horsepower necessary for the batwing, then upsize 5% from the implement manufacturer's recommendation. In my region a 12 foot batwing would require 5 PTO horsepower per foot of width. I would be looking at a 60 PTO horsepower tractor to operate the implement without lugging, and you never want to lug a modern diesel or you will be buying a lot of engines.