Buying Advice jd 5075e or ls p7010c

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c #51  
Before he drops it off I would have him widen the front and rear wheels, if you haven't done so already. You WILL want it done sooner than later. It made a lot of difference on my tractor and mine is set at the widest.

Doing this at home with filled tires is something I wouldn't even attempt, it's a lot of weight. Even if it delays delivery a day or two I would get it done. You will be glad you did.

Good luck!

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c
Well after sitting here most of day I noticed that my phone had no signal so called from house to check and was told that they tried to reach and I don't have voice mail either. Without signal that did not matter. Also I never gave them the house number. All the cell needed was to be restarted. Talk about making big dummy mistakes. I could have been playing already. So now the delivery will be Monday.

Deere I might later(I have another loader on the 2030 so should not be that bad, said with a goofy grin) As of now I only have six foot 'hog so will have to see, might even take them in if they are out.

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c
Got it today. Make sure your fuel line on bottom of tank is clamped tight, mine is now! Try to figure out tomorrow how to put picture on in different thread in LS forum.

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c #54  
Congrats! Look forward to seeing those pics and reading your feedback as you start accruing hours... appreciating all the tips (like check for loose bolts and poorly clamped fuel lines) and free advice from current/former owners.

On adding pics, personally had to switch to a different device (iPad or iPhone) and use TBN's app, but after that it was real easy. On computer with older browser it wouldn't work at all... not too intuitive.

/ jd 5075e or ls p7010c #55  
Congrats on the new tractor! I hope she gives you years of great service! I shopped that same model and it is a beast.