JLG LJ500 Little John stand-on mini skid steer

/ JLG LJ500 Little John stand-on mini skid steer
Did I send you the manual and parts manual? I can't remember. In any case, I replied to your PM. I'll post the info here as it's relevant to others who might be having this issue.

The Duke control valves appear to be rebuildable, but there's not much to them. Looks like maybe just a couple of o-rings in them. As long as the internal parts aren't worn or grooved, you should be able to rebuild them pretty easily. I know others have found replacements that work, but finding some that are small enough will likely be a challenge.

Pics I'm posting are for rebuilding the drive motors and spool valves, and last pic is a possible source for a drive motor seal kit, though I haven't verified that it fits and that the part number hasn't been recycled.

Attachments

• Duke1.JPG
    Duke1.JPG
    250 KB · Views: 71
  • Duke2.JPG
    Duke2.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Duke3.JPG
    Duke3.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 75
  • LJDrive1.JPG
    LJDrive1.JPG
    367.3 KB · Views: 72
  • LJdrive2.JPG
    LJdrive2.JPG
    308.2 KB · Views: 73
  • LJDrive3.JPG
    LJDrive3.JPG
    257.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Seal Kit.JPG
    Seal Kit.JPG
    493.7 KB · Views: 73
   / JLG LJ500 Little John stand-on mini skid steer
Also, from one of the threads I posted a link to in the first post- this valve might work with some fabrication if the Duke's can't be rebuilt:

I think max flow on these machines is 9gpm. If you're worried that it's more than that, this would work but require fabrication as well:

Both of them are huge compared to what the LJ500 came equipped with, however both of them would be much tighter since they don't use linkage for the different spool contained within the valve like the Dukes.