JOHNTHOMAS

/ JOHNTHOMAS #31  
This is a mystery to me. With all the threads about people looking for a tractor and not able to find one. And here is a known good model from a known person & 125 hrs. Just surprised it hasn't been jumped on.
rScotty
I posted on local Facebook marketplace and still no buyer. Couple interested talkers.

/ JOHNTHOMAS #32  
ZG gone and Barlow done sold it. It ran out of gas on me again!!! BX1880 now on property with full tank of fuel which should get me thru most of the mowing season. Reduced price to $31500 for the MX5400 before taking it to the Farm Equipment Auction in June.

/ JOHNTHOMAS #34  
Ha Ha Ha. It could have been me but alas isn't. :) Sold the MX5400 to a buddy (The one that I sold the single bottom moldboard plow you traded to me and he's lost it to a borrower) and sold some implements and some left to sell. Yeah, still kicking and back to another BX. I've mowed 7 hours with it on the initial fuel fill up so I believe it is better than the gas Z on fuel consumption. Also good to see your still plowing :).

/ JOHNTHOMAS #35  
Finished mowing season on that tank of fuel and bought a potato plow to dig up more front yard to double size of flower bed and back yard for next years garden. Topped off fuel tank with about 4 gallons of fuel. Sold most implements except box blade, 6' Woods finish mower, stump bucket and rock bucket. Have kept/keeping a 3ph Carry all, 4' grader blade, potato plow, similar to Pat's quick hitches, and two (2) 3ph adapters for Reese hitch attachments plus one line ditch digging hook shaped attachment so back fence has attachments lined up along the fence in the subdivision. :) Wish I hadn't sold my tiller, had decided not to sell it and buyer returned with his trailer to get other attachments and said he also wanted tiller so let him have it. I use a corded electric tiller which is light weight and works OK but not the more power image or performance of a tractor powered tiller. I even have a battery powered post hole digger and just got another smaller auger for it. AA tractor man in a subdivision with a half acre lot with most of it covered with trees, house and concrete drive, go figure!!! :) :) And only about a mile from Barlows!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0167.JPG
    IMG_0167.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 100