Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #11  
Looks like it needs an Everlast brand forum over there as well (or did last time I was over there) :D

Aaron Z

I wasn't going to go there, at least just yet. lol. But I'm glad you did. lol.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #12  
I haven’t joined yet, however I breezed through it but didn’t notice a plasma cutting option. Did I overlook it or will one possibly be added later?

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #13  
Tried to register but the Google ad at the bottom of the page was blocking completion of the registration. It would not let me remove it. Im using the app on an Iphone.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects
Tried to register but the Google ad at the bottom of the page was blocking completion of the registration. It would not let me remove it. Im using the app on an Iphone.
Thanks, we'll fix that.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #15  
Thank you I have several welders but have never gotten up the courage to start. Hopefully this will kick me off in the right direction. I have many waiting projects on my future welding list.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #16  
Already joined!--looks good so far!

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #17  
Am sing up it a cool site.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #18  
I did join and enjoying so far.

More hobby like users vs pros and so far no 'Ford is better than Chevy' arguments.
Also clean language and no personal attacks.

Some interesting projects are showing up as well.

Good timing as with the virus it gives something else to occupy our time.

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #19  
I am there also, seems to be getting of to a good start. Lot of newbies (probably from here) that were intimidated here on TBN. Us old hands need to weigh in and help the beginners as well as trading experience and secrets.

Ron

/ Join WeldingSite For More Welding, Fabrication, and Projects #20  
What's the point?
Welding boards always turn out the same in about a year, generally with the same post on at least 4 different boards.
I can go over to Miller and read page on page about busted blue welders and how useless the company reps are along with how many bucks gonna cost to get a new board.

Welding Web was good years back but they got some kind of autoatic system kicks men off who know what they talking about when all the girlymen complain. Top fo that you gotta kiss up to the Goderators or get the ax. Goderators can't hang onto a job or run a business but they know everything.

Hobart, ship sailed a ong time ago and now its a bunch of suit & tie ladies who think they just need to buy the right machine and they be a welder i their garage.

2/3 the known and mapped world pipe is welded with a 6013 cap and lasts just fine, but there is a school of thinking in the US it's only for sheet metal. Hey, guess what, "sheet" is up to an inch thick. Learn before you get to typin yer fingers off.

Then there are the girlymen in the Church of Jodi. That boy sure is a snake charmer if he ain't a snake handler.

Lets not forget people who is too smart to use the SEARCH function on a board so they post crud been asked and answered 137 times, worse is their minions who gotta jump on and post what they think they remember from the 6 posts they read.

Course most wannabe welders ain't ever been around a jobsite so they sensitive. I know what I write but I sure ain't tryin to figure out what you think you read that hurt yer delicate feelings. Yer that delicate you might best be knitting, not trying to weld.
I want to hear grumbing and hurt feelings I got a Harem right across the road with hot & cold running sweet things and generally at least 1 of them in my house when I'm home. Fact is I pretty much give up posting here cause of the coonazz discrimination from somebody with a magic eraser. Probably erase this post too cause some girlyman got offended.

Nope, don't see no need to go read about which machine to buy tat does the job for somebody too dumb to know it don't come with the robot.