Just a little dangerous.... imo

/ Just a little dangerous.... imo #51  
Just a note to 4get gto, Common sense dose not exist, there is no such thing, education comes by experience good and bad, as an apprentice trainer some learn faster than others and some you just can't teach usually because they have been corrupted or been put down by that very phrase, common sense can't be used as a defense in a court of law, people that use that phrase are often one eyed and ignorant of the value of education or are incapable of teaching and assume knowledge in others, it's a dangerous path to go down, that's how serious incidents happen, these are not accidents, not by a long shot.

/ Just a little dangerous.... imo #52  
Then there are guys who build their own stuff and don't feel they have to impress anybody. IMO if that bucket can't haul everybody else's framin' load maybe it's enough for the builder's.

/ Just a little dangerous.... imo
1630430253112.png

/ Just a little dangerous.... imo #55  
What I learned out of this whole thread is that the Ryobi Battery powered Zero Turn equipped with an actual hydraulic powered front end loader is actually useful. At least for some light duty small jobs. Of course with it having a real hydraulic pump and hydraulic cylinders instead of the electric actuators it will have much faster cycle times and lift capacity. Also someone who designed it had some inkling of how counterbalance forces work. :)

/ Just a little dangerous.... imo #56  
Just a note to 4get gto, Common sense dose not exist, there is no such thing, education comes by experience good and bad, as an apprentice trainer some learn faster than others and some you just can't teach usually because they have been corrupted or been put down by that very phrase, common sense can't be used as a defense in a court of law, people that use that phrase are often one eyed and ignorant of the value of education or are incapable of teaching and assume knowledge in others, it's a dangerous path to go down, that's how serious incidents happen, these are not accidents, not by a long shot.
Got ya..👍
cartoon-one-eyed-man-in-a-seamans-clothes-vector-17577765.jpg

/ Just a little dangerous.... imo #58  
Like asking what goes best with halibut gravy. Some will say barbecued coleslaw, some will say pork tartare, and I was just looking for a dip for pelican jerky that doesn't need warmed up to serve.

It's great to hear opinions from all over the cranial spectrum. Plenty of that here and no FEL required. btw, I'd like to see the guy add a cab first & the back-hoe later.

/ Just a little dangerous.... imo #59  
Why is everyone a critic? This person actually got off their rear end and built something. Let them learn the shortcomings themselves. I think anyone who builds their own… should be commended!

I agree, but my first thought was to caption it:

When you hate your wife and will do absolutely any project to stay out in the shop.

/ Just a little dangerous.... imo #60  
Gotta give the man credit for his ingenuity, that took some doing. It's more of a conversation piece than anything.