Just discovered my Kubota has skid steer front tires.

/ Just discovered my Kubota has skid steer front tires. #31  
In regards to your statement "front tires are in fact labeled Skid Steer Premium 10-16.5".
After having spent over 20 years working for a Kubota dealer in various positions, I can't remember any L3400 having "10-16.5" tires on the front. A 16.5 tire takes a different rim than a standard Kubota "R4" rim. Here are the standard "R4" 's for the L3400.
Industrial front:27x8.50-15
Industrial rear:15-19.5R4

/ Just discovered my Kubota has skid steer front tires. #32  
In regards to your statement "front tires are in fact labeled Skid Steer Premium 10-16.5".
After having spent over 20 years working for a Kubota dealer in various positions, I can't remember any L3400 having "10-16.5" tires on the front. A 16.5 tire takes a different rim than a standard Kubota "R4" rim. Here are the standard "R4" 's for the L3400.
Industrial front:27x8.50-15
Industrial rear:15-19.5R4
OP has an L3410. His stated tire sizes are cataloged for that model.

/ Just discovered my Kubota has skid steer front tires. #33  
I took a front tire off of my L3410 that had a very slow leak in to the shop - I was tired of adding air every week. They fixed it, and asked if it was off a 'skid steer' which at the time I thought was an odd question. He also mentioned the tires were old and had some cracking and would need to be replaced soon. So I decided to check out new tire prices and checked the manual for the tire specs and it showed an Ag tire 7.20-16 - not the tire I want. I always thought I had industrial - R4 tires - at least originally. An Internet search was not finding a match for that number, or for suitable R4 replacements. I went out and discovered that the front tires are in fact labeled Skid Steer Premium 10-16.5, and also state: 10 ply Samson, NHS, heavy duty, with rim guard. I searched my files and find that I bought these skid steer tires in 2014 at a local tire service shop that serves the ag community as well. I assume I took the old tires and rims in when I replaced them in 2014 and that they sold these to me as the same or equivalent tires.

The treads on the existing tires appear to be similar to treads on R4 - or industrial tires, which is what I want. Anyway, is there any issue with replacing my tires now with tires designated skid steer, or should I request a non-skid steer R4 tire. I don't know a lot about tires - but I am thinking this is probably a non-issue. But, still, curious.
Yepper if you have the 16.5 rim (and OEM tractor manufacturers love them) you have the skid steer tire and you get the ride with them......totally SUCKS!!!!!!!!