Just numbers, with maths

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Just numbers, with maths #22  
Math or statistics?
Did you mean to say...Math or interpretation of statistics. Because if you did, you would seem a whole lot smarter.

/ Just numbers, with maths #25  
I know this to be a fact...a lady, who had cared for her invalid father for a couple years, was asked, upon his death, if she would object if covid was listed as cause of death. He, to here knowledge, had never had covid, so she objected. Some hanky panky going on here for sure.

/ Just numbers, with maths #26  
I know this to be a fact...a lady, who had cared for her invalid father for a couple years, was asked, upon his death, if she would object if covid was listed as cause of death. He, to here knowledge, had never had covid, so she objected. Some hanky panky going on here for sure.
My ex neighbor is a manager of a care facility in Bismarck. I can absolutely corroborate your story that "hanky panky" is going on with the numbers. The hospitals and care homes that report deaths as "Covid related" get more federal money for each and every one. It didn't take them long to figure out that even if the patient was hit by a bus, they needed to put down "Covid related" to get the bag of cash.

/ Just numbers, with maths #28  
My ex neighbor is a manager of a care facility in Bismarck. I can absolutely corroborate your story that "hanky panky" is going on with the numbers. The hospitals and care homes that report deaths as "Covid related" get more federal money for each and every one. It didn't take them long to figure out that even if the patient was hit by a bus, they needed to put down "Covid related" to get the bag of cash.

Wife works for local rural hospital.
Also, confirmed.

Specific case where a surgical error was made, caused infection (perforated bowel), patient died from complications.

Cause of death: Covid…

Thing is real, no doubt. I know of people that died from it. Also know my 80yo neighbor who got his 1st shot earlier this year, that evening was throwing up, died in his sleep.

About a 1:10,000 chance of significant heart problems from certain vaccines.

Always follow the money. Some new studies indicating this new variant may need boosters every 3-4 weeks until the vaccine can be modified… of course they do.

Few more billionaires in the past couple years.

I’m a big supporter of choice.

I hold absolutely nothing against those who chose to vaccinate vs those who do not.

/ Just numbers, with maths #29  
I know more people that died from drunk driving.

/ Just numbers, with maths #30  
I know more people that died from drunk driving.
Interesting crowd you run with... And, there's an interesting connection here to morbidity rates for COVID-19 victims. Diabetes is one of the key co-morbidities. Diabetes (type II) is the result of extensive lengths of time ingesting excessive amounts of sugars. Most alcholhol is stuffed with sugars (and even those that aren't are also contributors to liver damage; the liver helps regulating blood sugar levels in the body). Diabetes tends to create the other two co-morbidities: obesity and cancer (cancer loves sugar).

Status
Not open for further replies.