Kandi E10K cowboy

/ Kandi E10K cowboy #1  

adlertom

Silver Member
Tractor
New Holland TC33DA hydro w/supersteer
I'm considering this UTV (or, depending on your opinion, glorified golf cart). For $13,999, it looks pretty decent however.

Apparently these are sold through Lowes stores. This particular model is not shown on the Lowes website however.

My question has to do with maintenance. If it breaks, where do I get it fixed? I doubt that the local Lowes employees do any service or support for them.

I mostly want an electric UTV to travel quietly around my property on trails. I'm also considering pushing snow with it, but that is a secondary function, and I would only do this if I think it's beefy enough to handle it.

/ Kandi E10K cowboy #2  
I've looked at them at Lowes around here. They look like a decently built ATV. As for service. Lowe's isn't a service shop. They never have been. I've seen lots of returned units that end up at the service center and then being sold as clearance machines. That's how they do it. If you are concerned about service then it's a concern of course.

/ Kandi E10K cowboy #3  
Strange that their dealer locator is not working.

The specs do look interesting. No accessories listed. I'm wondering about how difficult it would be to retrofit one of the aftermarket snow plows.

It's not showing as available in my area, but If I select another store (North Bergen, NJ, for example) it shows as available there.

I could only find 5 reviews on the Lowes site. 3 read like generic "reviews for hire" type comments (which of course gave it 5 stars).

Two gave it one star. One of those complained about tailgate latch damaged when they picked it up. Lowes can't do anything - said to call Kandi. No response from Kandi - not even an auto-reply. They also complained about a very large turning radius - much larger than their other UTVs. The other 1 star review complained about poor quality control. Called Texas Service center, never got a return call. They ended up returning it.

Two of the positive reviews showed up on all of the different color models available. The negative reviews only show up on the gray model.

Last edited: