Backhoe KB2475 Preoblem

/ KB2475 Preoblem #1  

rapracing

Silver Member
Tractor
KIOTI CK30HST, RTV-X1100C
I have a KB2475 on my Kioti Tractor. I was using the backhoe yesterday and the right lever went limp. I tore it apart and there are 3 ball joints on a plate the connect under the boot to theh valves. Anybody know where I can get just the ball joints? The dealer can get me the part in a week or 10 days but it includes the plate the lever attaches to and it's $205 + shipping. Seems pretty expensive for what you get. If I could get just the ball joints that no doubt would be much cheaper.

/ KB2475 Preoblem #2  
I have a KB2475 on my Kioti Tractor. I was using the backhoe yesterday and the right lever went limp. I tore it apart and there are 3 ball joints on a plate the connect under the boot to theh valves. Anybody know where I can get just the ball joints? The dealer can get me the part in a week or 10 days but it includes the plate the lever attaches to and it's $205 + shipping. Seems pretty expensive for what you get. If I could get just the ball joints that no doubt would be much cheaper.

Google ball joints and find the size that you need.

/ KB2475 Preoblem #3  
These are called "Heim joints" and can be purchased for as little as $10/pair on eBay.

Many backhoe attachment owners do not realize that you have to periodically oil these joints to keep things working correctly.

/ KB2475 Preoblem #4  
These are called "Heim joints" and can be purchased for as little as $10/pair on eBay.

Many backhoe attachment owners do not realize that you have to periodically oil these joints to keep things working correctly.
I'm glad you remembered that name, I had a brain fart. I call them Heim ends.