Financing Kioti April Incentives?

/ Kioti April Incentives? #21  
Ordered the CK2510 HST with the free loader and cash incentive/discount today (also with a rear blade and brush hog). It'll likely be mid next week before I get it based on his workload and the number he's got sold vs what is on the way in to him. It's crazy how many they're moving. I was intending on buying regardless of the current situation, but apparently others are fear buying.

/ Kioti April Incentives?
Broke down and ordered my CK2610. I'm going to be miffed if they sweeten the pot, but my wife just got 20 yards of top soil for her raised beds, and it isn't going to move itself :)

Last edited:
Nice, I haven't signed my paperwork yet. Extra year with no interest is nice, the 90-day deferred payment even better.

/ Kioti April Incentives? #25  
Been looking at a RX7320 Powershuttle, no cab, 4wd, loader. If you take the 0%/72 months financing he wants $40,600 for the tractor. Or he will take $5,500 off and finance at 2.9% So 0% financing is not free in this situation. Dealer seems high to me.

/ Kioti April Incentives? #26  
Very rarely do you come out ahead taking the 0% interest because you lose the rebate just like the car dealerships do. Interest rates are pretty low in general. You need to figure out your total of payments both ways to see which is better. Also taking the rebate automatically makes the tractor (or car) cheaper so if you pay it off early or sell it you already owe $5500 less than if you took the 0%. You are in essence paying for that 0% by forgoing the rebate.

/ Kioti April Incentives? #27  
Looks like Kioti is doing 0% for 84 months from now to April 30th
% for 84 Months | Kioti Tractors

If any extra non-Kioti equipment is added to the loan, you lose eligibility for the 0% rate.

I was approved yesterday for a 0.5% rate because I included a Bush Hog HDTH7 finish mower with my 3510SE. Not a big deal, just a heads up

Been looking at a RX7320 Powershuttle, no cab, 4wd, loader. If you take the 0%/72 months financing he wants $40,600 for the tractor. Or he will take $5,500 off and finance at 2.9% So 0% financing is not free in this situation. Dealer seems high to me.

That's a no brainer, the cash deal is a much better option, even if you need to finance at 2.9% (which does not seem bad btw). The dealer is basically charging you 4.22% UP FRONT for the privilege of the 0% offer!. You also save the credit application fee going cash/regular finance.

Last edited: