Kioti Broken in Half

/ Kioti Broken in Half #11  
I wonder whether going over a bump with that large boulder in the grapple might have been the "straw that broke the camel's back"?
Oops.jpg

/ Kioti Broken in Half #12  
Wow! First time I ever see this type damage. I have no idea how this happened. I do see huge boulders half buried in the ground all around the area. Hitting them consistently at speed with heavy loads, may create repetitive stress fractures and metal fatigue leading ultimately to metal failure. It's still under warranty. It should be interesting to know what Kioti thinks and if possible abuse was considered.

/ Kioti Broken in Half #17  
Looking at the terrain, I wonder if the front axle was constantly banging side to side against its stops. Pivoting as far as it could and slamming into the frame/stops with heavy loads constantly I could see something like that happening.

I hate not knowing more to the story, what happened, was dealer contacted, what they said, etc etc.

If I had a failure like that on a newer machine I just bought for $60k+, the last thing I would think to do would be list it on marketplace.

Wonder if this tractor was financed....and he wants what he can get and gonna walk away from the loan?

/ Kioti Broken in Half #18  
Bottom line is, it's junk. Looks to me like gross abuse. I cannot imagine getting it out of the woods either.

/ Kioti Broken in Half #19  
Funny how the front is clean and glossy and the back is faded and dirty.

/ Kioti Broken in Half #20  
Sad to see any tractor in that condition.