Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501

/ Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501 #41  
^^^^^
x2 on the canopy. On hot, clear days it’s great to keep the sun off; and while it isn’t perfect, does help keep you drier in stormy weather.

/ Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501 #42  
^^^^^
x2 on the canopy. On hot, clear days it’s great to keep the sun off; and while it isn’t perfect, does help keep you drier in stormy weather.
Plus you can get creative and make a soft cab with a golf cart cover over the canopy for winter weather.

/ Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501 #43  
Plus you can get creative and make a soft cab with a golf cart cover over the canopy for winter weather.
I’ve been thinking about something like that myself, although I would probably use wood and plexiglass.

/ Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501 #44  
Congrats on the new tractor! Post pics when you finally get it delivered.

/ Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501 #45  
Congrats ecreps. Let me know if you have any questions on the 1626 and I'll do my best to give you the answers.

/ Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501 #46  
Ecreps.

Understood you aren't getting a cab - but a canopy keeps you cooler/drier and not a lot $ - here's two. https://www.kenotractors.com/product/canopy-mahindra-red-canopy-for-16-series-tractors/
I've installed several of these and they're quite easy to take on and off once the main frame is on. Takes about 40 minutes to install.
You can also turn them around to cover yourself if you have a backhoe.
Two little levers and they dismount and mount backwards or forward.

/ Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501 #47  
Hi all,

I am currently cross shopping all of these with a loader and backhoe, and I am somewhat at a loss of which direction to go.

Kioti - 23K for tractor Loader plus roughly 9K for backhoe - 32K total. Currently in Stock locally. Seems to be the most capable front end loader.

Mahindra - 29K for Tractor/loader/backhoe plus a free box blade and pallet forks with their current incentives. Seems to be the least reviewed of the three, but definitely the most affordable. Currently not in stock locally, but they are on order.

Kubota - 23K for tractor, plus roughly 10K for the backhoe. 33K total. Most expensive, lowest front end loader specs, possibly the best resale? Currently in stock locally

All three seem very comparable, all three are right near the top of my price range. Currently leaning towards the Kioti, for the front end loader capacity; but looking for any opinions.

Thank You
I was in your same situation. I chose the Mahindra. It's still made in Japan and a proven design that I was familiar with. I do like the Kioti and would probably have gone that route if it wasn't for the backhoe setup. Just seems like a bad design.

Kubota has lost their minds. Besides their high price, the treadle pedal is a definite no for me and they don't offer a shuttle shift.

The backhoe is fantastic on the Mahindra. I really like how easily it is to take on and off. I have buried 3 horses with mine. Lifted them with pallet forks as well.

I bought mine in the beginning of March 2020. I have 900hours on it. Full disclosure, my tachometer drive cable broke Monday morning at 890 hours. Ordered it Monday, warehouse shows it in stock, will be here end of week. $43

It's been a great tractor, I would buy it again. I have 28 acres in East Tennessee.

Last edited:
   / Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501 #48  
Carl, I am in NW Ohio, so today it is 100 degrees, and in 6 months it will be 20 and snowy, but this was already pushing my budget; so no Cab.

They are delivering it all once the backhoe comes in and is hooked up. I plan to make a Dolly for the BH out of 1x1 Steel tube I have laying around, and a set of "Shelves" for the 3 PT Attachments.

Thank you everyone for the advice, I will throw up some pictures once it is delivered.
Congratulations on the new machine! You're going to love it!

Smart move on letting them add the backhoe. I bought my backhoe a year later and installed it myself. Wasn't a difficult job, just time consuming and I'm a mechanic of 30+ years. I wish I had bought it with the tractor. 🤣

/ Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501 #49  
I've installed several of these and they're quite easy to take on and off once the main frame is on. Takes about 40 minutes to install.
You can also turn them around to cover yourself if you have a backhoe.
Two little levers and they dismount and mount backwards or forward.
That price is insane, plus that would get destroyed around trees.

I bought a metal one for $350 and made front supports out of black pipe.

/ Kioti CK2610 vs Mahindra 1626 vs Kubota L2501
Congratulations on the new machine! You're going to love it!

Smart move on letting them add the backhoe. I bought my backhoe a year later and installed it myself. Wasn't a difficult job, just time consuming and I'm a mechanic of 30+ years. I wish I had bought it with the tractor. 🤣

The tractor was delivered a few weeks ago, I've been busy with work, but have managed to fit in a couple small projects since I received it. Overall, very happy, my only complaint is that the front end loader hydraulics seem to leak down more quickly than I expected, but not a huge problem.

Attachments

• 20220820_131324.jpg
    20220820_131324.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 127
  • 20220905_163237.jpg
    20220905_163237.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 118
  • 20220908_161313.jpg
    20220908_161313.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 122