Kioti ck3510 loader issue

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #1  

ironhayden86

Tractor
JOHN DEERE MODEL M
I have @ 2018 ck3510 hydro that has two issues since new I have a slight leak of hydro fluid on the bottom side of the tractor by I believe the tranny or pump, I never get a drip but it's wet to the touch and you can smell it when using the tractor. Also when using the loader I have a lot of play in the loader curl cylinders if I step on the bucket the cylinders will spring 1". Also when using backdrag it gives alot till it gets soild. Any idea what the cause of the loader issue. Not sure if the two issues are related or not, any information would be greatly appreciated.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #2  
On your loader sounds like it just might be air still in the lines how much have you used it? The loader also has a quick dump feature that can sometimes make it spongy until you cycle the cylinders fully. Do you actually see the bucket curl cylinders come out when you step on the bucket? There is always some slop in the linkage especially fully curled back due to the low angles.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue
I have 170hrs on the tractor and yes you can see the shaft move about a inch when you step on the bucket. After that it stays solid. But the issue seem to only affect the curl and not the lift cylinders.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #4  
I see it in mine too. Lots of things that don't work as nice as the ck20 I had before this one..... Do you also get forward curl drift as you start picking something heavy up? I have to curl back and then center the stick before I try lifting, or it will just curl forward as I lift.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue
Ya that happens to me as well

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #6  
I would have a dealer check out the leak. I had a rear axle leak on my NX and the dealer resealed it and the other side (which wasn't leaking). Less than a year later I got the other side leaking. Kioti ended up replacing both axle housings. This can't be cheap, and had I no longer had warranty coverage I'm not sure what I'd have done. I don't like leaks; they hardly ever get better.

The bucket drift also doesn't sound right. Again, contact your dealer.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #7  
I have @ 2018 ck3510 hydro that has two issues since new I have a slight leak of hydro fluid on the bottom side of the tractor by I believe the tranny or pump, I never get a drip but it's wet to the touch and you can smell it when using the tractor. Also when using the loader I have a lot of play in the loader curl cylinders if I step on the bucket the cylinders will spring 1". Also when using backdrag it gives alot till it gets soild. Any idea what the cause of the loader issue. Not sure if the two issues are related or not, any information would be greatly appreciated.

Ironhayden86 and TaylorStove Guy - Neither of those conditions sounds normal. Have you discussed it with your dealers? Should be fully covered under warranty.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #8  
Check (or get the dealer too) to see if there is a leak around the o ring for the 3 point speed adjustment knob. I thought I had the same issue with a hydraulic system but the o ring was the culprit and my dealer said that it was a common issue. It was also a quick fix. Keep us informed on what the dealer said on your tractor.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #9  
I have the same issue with my curl cylinders on a 2017 model ck4010. Drops forward when I try to pick something with weight up. Especially noticable with my pallet forks. My dealer is waiting for rebuild kits for both cylinders...

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #10  
I just purchased a 2019 CK3510SE HST and had the same issue in regards to the curl, Drove me crazy when trying to back drag using the FEL. The issue is the bucket will curl down faster then the pressure side can fill the cylinder. So then you end up with this huge air pocket in the cylinder. I was told by Kioti to curl the bucket up and then curl it down and wait at the end of each cycle to bleed the air pocket out but unfortunately I could only curl the bucket about 3-4" before an air pocket came back.

My solution was put a flow control valve in the white line on the FEL at the quick connector and set the valve and now no more floppy bucket especially on curl and works excellent on back drag.