Kioti filter cross reference number list (all models)

/ Kioti filter cross reference number list (all models) #121  
I knew this was coming, do yourself a favor and stick with OEM filters. It's not worth the effort to save 15 bux on a cheaply made filter and have issues then the dealer says BYE-BYE no warranty. Then you go blah blah blah and hire a lawyer, then the lawyer goes BLAH BLAH BLAH and out cometh your wallet.

Have seen it a few times with vehicle warranty issues; it's just not worth the savings. If you want to save a dollar stop drinking beer for a few nights.

/ Kioti filter cross reference number list (all models) #122  
I knew this was coming, do yourself a favor and stick with OEM filters. It's not worth the effort to save 15 bux on a cheaply made filter and have issues then the dealer says BYE-BYE no warranty. Then you go blah blah blah and hire a lawyer, then the lawyer goes BLAH BLAH BLAH and out cometh your wallet.

Have seen it a few times with vehicle warranty issues; it's just not worth the savings. If you want to save a dollar stop drinking beer for a few nights.

I think that argument holds pretty well for individuals, but not so much for fleet owners.

I think the burden of proof is actually on the manufacturer to prove that the filter caused the failure. It would be a pretty open and shut case, if they couldn't produce any tangible evidence, and this would be a small claims case (in Canada at least), so the cost would be minimal, and wouldn't really require a lawyer.

I for one buy aftermarket for my Kubota, which is under warranty, out of convenience, because the dealer is an hour away. For my Kioti, I buy the OEM, because the dealer is close by and the prices are perfectly reasonable. That being said, the Kubota filter prices are also very reasonable. I might save at best $2 on a filter. The Super UDT2 tractor fluid is a spectacular price and one of the top performing fluids, so I have no issue driving an hour to get it if need be.

/ Kioti filter cross reference number list (all models) #123  
I personally hate gouging and re-branding, but I have to say until I can find a guaranteed 1:1 equivalent filter for the HST and Hydraulics, I'm sticking with OEM. I just don't know enough about them right now to pick a safe substitute.

Oil filter, now that is a different story. Plenty of excellent filters out there, with teardowns and stated performance levels. So IF the OEM price is out of whack, I won't hesitate to go elsewhere for that.

/ Kioti filter cross reference number list (all models) #124  
Hey I'm new to the chat, just purchased a 2017 CK2610, I'm looking for a cross-reference for the T468243172 fuel filter, anyone had any luck with WIX or any other decent brand?

/ Kioti filter cross reference number list (all models) #126  
Oops....www.wixfilters.com

/ Kioti filter cross reference number list (all models) #127  
   / Kioti filter cross reference number list (all models) #128  
Eric, There isn't one yet. Somewhere on TBN I posted how I drilled and tapped out the bottom hole to fit the water sensor in that filter. I do them in an upright position to allow the chips to fall out. I have been doing this right along and have not had any issues with these filters. According to both Baldor and Kioti the Baldor filter has a very slight advantage over the Kioti filter for micron ratings. I called them both and asked for the micron ratings.

/ Kioti filter cross reference number list (all models) #130  
Thanks Eric. I never heard of this company.