Kioti Injection Pump Failure Data

/ Kioti Injection Pump Failure Data #41  
How do you reset engine stop.Iam not getting any fuel to the injectors. I have a CK20 ,purchased in 2006 .Engine stop botton does not move.It is all the way in and lever does not move on manual connection attached to injection pump. Fuel filter pluged and engine quit,replaced filter and there is fuel being pumped to IP but no fuel to injectors.Engine shut off was pulled by error and then pushed back in.It does not come back out. I am at a lost as what to do,any help would be welcome. Thank You

/ Kioti Injection Pump Failure Data #42  
CK25
Failure at 320 hours
Jammed rack, missing teeth
Local rebuild / rotated gears 180
Zero help from Kioti or my dealer.

Tractor has been babies since new and stored in a climate controlled garage! I am in the market for a larger cab tractor and Kioti is the only brand I have ruled out!

/ Kioti Injection Pump Failure Data
Thanks for the data. I updated the spreadsheet. FYI, the folks at Conestoga Diesel tell me that this failure is quite common in small agricultural Diesel engines of many brands. I suspect the difference is lack of support from Kioti US and some dealers. As you (and many others) have found, the fix can be fast and relatively inexpensive if you are willing (and able) to dissect the IP.

/ Kioti Injection Pump Failure Data #44  
CK25 2007 Failure at 320 hours Jammed rack, missing teeth Local rebuild / rotated gears 180 Zero help from Kioti or my dealer. Tractor has been babies since new and stored in a climate controlled garage! I am in the market for a larger cab tractor and Kioti is the only brand I have ruled out!

Ruled out because they wont warrantee a 8 year old part. Don't think any manufacture will help you on that one. I have a couple of leaky seals on my 1993 Ford 1920. Do you think New Holland will fix them for free? Parts on all tractors will fail and need to be replaced. Some will be under warrantee and some will not.

/ Kioti Injection Pump Failure Data #45  
Ruled out because they wont warrantee a 8 year old part. Don't think any manufacture will help you on that one. I have a couple of leaky seals on my 1993 Ford 1920. Do you think New Holland will fix them for free? Parts on all tractors will fail and need to be replaced. Some will be under warrantee and some will not.

But that year tractor has a well known issue with that problem at all hours. Kioti should (but doesn't) do something other than replace the ones that happen to fail under warranty.

/ Kioti Injection Pump Failure Data #46  
I have a 2006 CK30HST and had two injector pump failers,The first was around three hundred hours and Kioti repaired it under warrant, The second was with 915 hours and I didn,t ask for any help since I have owned this tractor new since 2006. The first time the rack was sized and this time I really didn,t want to know. I still think they are a good machine and would probably purchase another one, I have a friend who has a two year old JD and nothing but problems, I am not protecting Kioti but there are problems with all brands,

/ Kioti Injection Pump Failure Data #47  
I was at my Kioti dealer yesterday and he had a CK25 in replacing the IP. It was the second time he was doing it on this tractor. I commented on this being a big concern of mine on my CK30 and that I thought there was way to many for Kioti to just ignore the problem. He quickly told me that in all the years he had been selling the CK line of Kioti's that he had only done about 7 or 8 IP replacements. I asked how many tractors he had sold and he said between 80 and 100. That comes out to a possible 10% failure rate. He didn't think that was a lot. I had to disagree.

/ Kioti Injection Pump Failure Data #48  
I was at my Kioti dealer yesterday and he had a CK25 in replacing the IP. It was the second time he was doing it on this tractor. I commented on this being a big concern of mine on my CK30 and that I thought there was way to many for Kioti to just ignore the problem. He quickly told me that in all the years he had been selling the CK line of Kioti's that he had only done about 7 or 8 IP replacements. I asked how many tractors he had sold and he said between 80 and 100. That comes out to a possible 10% failure rate. He didn't think that was a lot. I had to disagree.
When I see more complaints about 2005-2008 Kioti tractors fuel pump failures than all the other brands combined, it sure seems a lot to me !!!

/ Kioti Injection Pump Failure Data #49  
That comes out to a possible 10% failure rate. He didn't think that was a lot.

10%! that's terrible! 80-100 tractors is a significant sampling.

I wonder if that is higher than the infamous cracked loaders or leaky HST oil coolers. I have had none of these probs
on my 10yo CK30, and the other one I bought at the time, which is pretty beaten-up, has not suffered these issues
either.

/ Kioti Injection Pump Failure Data #50  

I'd disagree too. If there was a 10% chance of falling out of the sky every time you flew on a plane, no one would do it.