Comparison Kioti Kubota or Deere. Which one to buy???????

/ Kioti Kubota or Deere. Which one to buy??????? #31  
. Really? Come on, man! Don't mislead a newby like that.

Please refrain from aggressive posts and comply with forum rules. In my opinion the 700 lbs is a lot in that class range.

/ Kioti Kubota or Deere. Which one to buy??????? #32  
Yes, owners are satisfied with them and do not trade them in or sell them for something better

/ Kioti Kubota or Deere. Which one to buy??????? #33  
Please refrain from aggressive posts and comply with forum rules. In my opinion the 700 lbs is a lot in that class range.

It is a lot! (a lot better for most jobs)

/ Kioti Kubota or Deere. Which one to buy??????? #34  
Isn't there stops for the lever on the quarter inching 3pt? If there is I'm not following why you can't repeat the height. Wouldn't you just raise up your implement and when you lower it go back to that stop?

No, the quarter inching control is more like a "center off" control lever. Nudge it up and the 3 point moves up and the lever returns to center. With some you can move the lever full in one direction and when the 3 point reaches end of travel the control lever springs back to center off. There is no position stop or lock on the lever to select a position for the 3 point as there is with a "position control" 3-point.

bumper

/ Kioti Kubota or Deere. Which one to buy??????? #35  
Get the 2320! I have had mine for 3 years and complete restored a house with it, cleared, built stone walls, dug trenches etc. It is a very heavy duty tractor. Very fuel efficient. No complaints. Im only selling it to get something with a bigger bucket. I love mine

/ Kioti Kubota or Deere. Which one to buy??????? #36  

Someone saying you're misleading a newbie (in their opinion) is neither aggressive, nor contrary to forum terms of use. Right, wrong, or otherwise, it's his opinion, and he didn't call you names, or anything like that. I agree 700 lbs is a lot, but he doesn't...okay, that's his choice.

/ Kioti Kubota or Deere. Which one to buy??????? #37  
Someone saying you're misleading a newbie (in their opinion) is neither aggressive, nor contrary to forum terms of use. Right, wrong, or otherwise, it's his opinion, and he didn't call you names, or anything like that. I agree 700 lbs is a lot, but he doesn't...okay, that's his choice.

Really? Come on, man! Don't mislead a newby like that.

The first part is aggressive and is against forum rules.

The second part is a directive which was uncalled for. The OP asked about the weight and people are giving him their opinions which is great. I gave him my opinion and I did not mislead anyone. I take Gittyup's post as saying that I am not telling the truth. Some people like heavier tractors, I like to add weight when I need it.

As others have mentioned if the primary purpose is to mow grass, weight is not always good and some HP is used just moving a heavier machine up hills. With loader and backhoe use weight can be an advantage for stability. Similarly larger overall dimensions help stability but can be a problem when mowing if you have tight spaces to get to. I can add weight but I can't add HP.

/ Kioti Kubota or Deere. Which one to buy??????? #38  
I have a b2920 and like it a lot. try driving them all, for me the erganomics sealed the deal for kubota vs the JD. Weight isn't always useful, i find myself making the machine lighter for woods or lawn work, you do compact the soil even with these small machines. I do a lot of wood chipping and find that the pto is sufficient even for implements that require up to 30hp I don't know if kubota is conservative or what. Sounds like you aren't likely to do the BH. In case you consider one here is a thread of a big project I did in the fall with my b2920 and bh65 backhoe. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/projects/291945-electrical-trenching.html

/ Kioti Kubota or Deere. Which one to buy??????? #39  
Go to your Dealers and get some seat time and you will know your machine. I did.

/ Kioti Kubota or Deere. Which one to buy??????? #40  
The first part is aggressive and is against forum rules.

The second part is a directive which was uncalled for. The OP asked about the weight and people are giving him their opinions which is great. I gave him my opinion and I did not mislead anyone. I take Gittyup's post as saying that I am not telling the truth. Some people like heavier tractors, I like to add weight when I need it.

As others have mentioned if the primary purpose is to mow grass, weight is not always good and some HP is used just moving a heavier machine up hills. With loader and backhoe use weight can be an advantage for stability. Similarly larger overall dimensions help stability but can be a problem when mowing if you have tight spaces to get to. I can add weight but I can't add HP.

Then report the post Tom.