Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #51  
I see. Normally I would look at flow and pressure separately. In this case I believe once you figure out flow pressure will come.

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues
That is a problem. That diverts flow to the power beyond that feeds the loader. Then power beyond goes from the loader to 3pt hitch.

In one position, it would bypass the loader and just feed 3pt. In the other position it would feed the loader. Anything in between would create a split flow that would create a shortage of fluid to both. Here is a picture of mine.

View attachment 691382

That said, the symptoms sound like a weak pump or stuck relief valve. I believe that model had a 7GPM pump so maybe doing a flow test would tell you something.

To do that you can discount the hose feeding the loader and pump it into a 5 gal bucket with a mark for 1 gal. Then time how long it takes to fill to that line. Set RPM somewhere between 1500 and 2000 for the test.

I hope that helps!
Hello, I hope you are doing well. Is there any chance you can label on this picture the Power, Tank, and Power beyond on the three block looking connections on the manifold? I think my connections could be wrong between the manifold and the loader valve.

Thank you in advance.

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #53  
T=tank
PB=power beyond
P=power

4A494D1D-910F-4761-A7BB-1A74AFFD5D6E.jpeg

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #54  
Hi to everybody, I am new member, and I have same problem, I can't identify my ports on LK3054s directional valve. Is it same valve just different mounting position?
Thanks.

Attachments

• 20211107_093903.jpg
    20211107_093903.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 60
   / Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #55  
Hi to everybody, I am new member, and I have same problem, I can't identify my ports on LK3054s directional valve. Is it same valve just different mounting position?
Thanks.
Welcome. Can you post a picture of you loader valve? You can trace the hoses back from there.

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #56  
Hi. No, I sent my original valve to rebuild but they couldn't find parts for it , I had to buy new valve and I didn't mark the hoses.

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #57  
Check this post, maybe it's the same as yours?

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #58  
I am not sure if this helps you, but I just spoke with Bob from Michigan Iron and Equipment and he help with Identifying hydrolic ports in my LK5034's directional/relife valve

Attachments

• 20211107_093903.jpg
    20211107_093903.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 55
   / Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #59  
I have the same machine and I'm going through the hydraulics on it right now. I have a few things to add to the above so that others will have it for reference.

KIMG1097.jpg

Above is a picture of what that plug looks like on the top of the proportioning valve when it's out. Someone said that might be the relief valve but it is not. I think that might be an output port for power beyond so a set of remotes could be installed.

KIMG1100.jpg

This is the other relief valve for the rear hydraulics. It's on the other side of the tractor under the seat. There's a cap that screws off on the right hand side there. There's a spring with a seat on one end and some shims on the other. You increase the pressure by installing more shims (more spring pressure holding the seat in). I added 0.010" at a time by using various combinations of washers to get there. I did the loader relief first. This one you just turn in an allen screw a little at a time until you get to the pressure setting you want. I kept going until it would no longer increase pressure and gave it about a half turn more. Then I moved on to the back relief and did the same. It plateaued at 1800 psi and the hydraulics are still pretty slow, although they're a little bit faster than when I started and it's got a lot more power in the loader than it did. Same with the power steering. If I steer really slowly, the power steering works fine, but it won't keep up if you try to turn it too fast and the wheel becomes really difficult to turn. While I was messing with it I found that the PO had overfilled the trans/hydraulic oil by about 2 gallons. PO probably thought low fluid was the issue. I think other than the relief valves being out of adjustment it just needs a pump. Same exact behavior as my Massey before I changed the pump and the problem went away with that. Pump almost won't run the loader at all at idle and you have to rev it to the moon to get any power out of it.

Oh, one more thing. No pic on this but there's an 1/8" NPT plug on the right hand side of the loader valve that you can hook a pressure gauge into. You don't need to pop off the lines to check the pressure this way.

/ Kioti LB2204 hydraulic issues #60  
Speaking of hydraulic pumps, I remember reading somewhere on here that you can buy a higher GPM pump to replace the ones these LB2204's came with. Does anyone know which machine the upgraded pump comes off of?